1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

McGrady Out 2 Weeks

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by HipHopSince1981, Jan 12, 2009.

1. SugarLandDream8

The press release from Morey said this is for CONDITIONING. Tracy isn't even hurt anymore he is just out of shape and the doctors said the best way to get in shape is to play basketball.

2. #96in the #

#96in the # Member

hey JEFF_WHO I respect your athority but t-mac has got to go.

3. towW

towW Member

I glanced through and saw trade so I stashed it to read later. When I came back I was disappointed.

4. Jeff Who

Jeff Who Member

Has to or doesn't have to, he will not be traded (if you ask me). Why? Because T-Mac is still a star with great talent and if they wanted to trade him now, they would not get anything interesting. I mean, the team would not be improved...

5. Shroopy2

Shroopy2 Contributing Member

naaah, well...i dont know? lol

wasnt trying to get too analytical really, not wanting to go there... just saying a coach that who has range of emotion and can feel out a situation. like Rudy T. (he coached the McGrady Olympic team to a gold medal, right :D. okay thats reaching...)

6. rajc17

rajc17 Member

I did not want to make a new thread for this, but i found this on ESPN, its Chad Ford's recap on the chat he had earlier today:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    valrulez (Shoreline, WA): Hey Chad, Do you see the Rockets trying to unload TMac because of last nights announcement?

Chad Ford: They've been working on that for a while. They too had a shot with the Pistons this summer, but it fell through. I don't see how they can get any type of equal return for him given his constant injury issues. Best bet is to pray he's healthy when the playoffs roll around.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    link: http://proxy.espn.go.com/chat/chatESPN?event_id=24519

The Pistons deal that he is talking about is that the one, where we had chance of getting, billiups and prince for Tmac???

7. jondoe

jondoe Member

I don't understand why adleman, mcgrady, or whoever decided to start Mcgrady didnt try to have him come off the bench for 10 minutes and work his way back into the lineup.