1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Mayweather Vs. Pacquiao I

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by sugrlndkid, Jan 31, 2015.

1. VanityHalfBlack

A rematch in Macao would not only break the record from their previous fight but it would also do well internationally. Floyd is not going to fight Canelo/Cotto/ Or Khan to tie Marciano record at 49-0. He is going for the richest fight in boxing history again fighting Manny in Macao. People will buy it at $100 again,hahhahaha!

2. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

I wonder if Floyd will consider Broner if he has a good showing in his next fight.

3. SwoLy-D

SwoLy-D Contributing Member

He's good at running away, too, so... NO. :eek:

Maidana almost found "the formula" to stopping him. He was awfully close.

4. Mr. Space City

people think floyd will ever fight outside of vegas? :grin:

5. Panda23

Panda23 Member

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/rKQ98yAOoZg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Kellerman is always a great listen

6. MadMax

MadMax Contributing Member

My younger boy was in a karate tournament this past weekend. He is a defensive fighter, using quickness and counters. He won the sparring portion of the tournament for his belt class.

After the tourney, one of the men judging it came over to us and said, "Does your kid watch a lot of boxing? He fights just like Mayweather."

Damn straight! :)

7. EssTooKayTD

EssTooKayTD Contributing Member

I thought the same thing when news came out after the fight. I thought, why wouldn't they just use common sense for this fight? Then I thought, I bet Mayweather is involved somehow, he always has control of everything. Manny is also with HBO so it's probably in their best interest to have this opinion.

Kellerman is hit or miss with me. He goes a little too out there sometimes, but he often has something good to say.

8. Panda23

Panda23 Member

i pretty much exclusively listen to him RE: boxing, but apparently he's a bit out there wrt baseball and other stuff.

9. dragician

dragician Member

as if Pacquaio ran around the ring like what Clottey did.