1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Max Kellerman: Warriors' injuries to blame if Rockets win title?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Shaq2Yao, Mar 19, 2018.

1. ballscientist1

Warriors 10 players out tonight? 10 injury players March 19, 2018
    Curry (right ankle sprain) is out at least until he is re-evaluated Tuesday.
    Same goes for Thompson (broken right thumb).
    Durant has missed two games because of an incomplete rib cartilage fracture and is projected to be out two weeks.
    Omri Casspi suffered a right ankle sprain early in the second quarter Friday night against Sacramento and missed the Phoenix game. He has been ruled out tonight.
    Patrick McCaw, who has missed 13 games because of a fractured left wrist),
    So are Cook (right hand contusion),
    Andre Iguodala (left shoulder contusion),
    Kevon Looney (jaw contusion) and
    Zaza Pachulia (right shoulder contusion). …

2. Samiam1234

Samiam1234 Member

can we have a genuine rox fan showing support to us, rather then this faker.. none of the rockets fan buying it.. Id much rather have Jalen Rose talking on our behalf.. i love the way he told the warriors.. "of course they are going to say they dont want first see, cause guess what, they ain't getting it"

3. count_dough-ku

count_dough-ku Contributing Member

That's insane. This is reminiscent of that stretch of the 1995-96 season when the Rockets were going for 3 straight and were decimated by injuries. At one point, I think they had an all-CBA starting lineup in a game.

4. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

Shoot between this and the bayless show, I don't even remember who wasAmos who was Andy.

5. apollo33

apollo33 Member

Yeah, what about when they played Cavs with no Love and Kyrie, Houston with no Bev, Dmo, and bum knee Howard, Grizz with Conley injured.

Voltik and topfive like this.
  6. thirdengine

thirdengine Member

I didn't watch the video and I'm having a great day

Voltik, cdrive and napalm06 like this.
  7. solid

solid Contributing Member

I am amazed that Rocket's fans care about what "non-basketball" loudmouths think about the Rockets. I would like to know what Michael Jordan thinks.

8. steveng125

steveng125 Member

No one cares about michael jordan that dude is the most overrated player of all time.

9. Reeko

Reeko Member

-_-

Where do y’all come up with this sh*t?

10. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I can't the difference between Max Kellerman and Lil Man and Takashi69

11. LpBryan03

LpBryan03 Member

This is certainly one of those "they only won the title because Jordan was retired" conversations

12. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

This is all talk. No one cares the Warriors coasted their way to the first title because they're still relevant.

It's setup for the playoffs or the year after. Thinking about this garbage now doesn't help worth crap

13. luckyman76

luckyman76 Member

To all those intimating or saying that we shouldn't get LBJ if we win or he won't come here if we win, it's this ****. I guarantee you WHEN we beat the Warriors and win the championship the media will not respect us. You already hear it now. You don't make decisions on that basis anyway. We need to win and get LBJ and wreck f&*kin shop on the NBA. Leave it a damn wasteland. Championships all count the same. It is time for a Rockets dynasty. Toyota Center needs more statues.

14. CertifiedTroll

If Alpha2TheMax Kellerman says it, then you take that for data.

15. MystikArkitect

Warriors and their stans have been setting up their excuses since February. First it was Harden's travels. Then it was Harden's fouls. Then it was they don't care. Now it's injuries.

Just wondering when they get beat in the playoffs what the excuse will be? We got beat because our guys are probably playing injured? Or we got beat because our guys were injured during the regular season and if they hadn't been we would've had home court?

Kellerman basically said that Harden and CP3 were out for a ton of games so that couldn't possibly be it.

16. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

Lenny Kravitz...

17. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

One of these days I'm going to have to accept this.. my body is rejecting it though.

Salvy likes this.
  18. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

Now that Max is on the Rockets side, he is making legitimate arguments. My brain can't take it.

19. rockets1995

rockets1995 Member

People relax, even Jordan's Titles are what ifs, Bird, Parrish, McHale, Celtics are old, Magic was old and didn't have Kareem. Pistons were old Isaiah Thomas wrist made him retire, Dumars got old. Rockets would've beaten the Bulls during 1991- 1995. The Rockets just dominated the Bulls. Every Championship team is tainted one way or another especially in Basketball, Because of analysts who never played in the NBA.

20. cdrive

cdrive Contributing Member

Same. Hi five!

MarioKissoDeath likes this.