1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Max Kellerman says that harden would be the 3rd or 4th best player on the court vs Warriors.

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Daddy Long Legs, Feb 27, 2018.

1. cheshire

cheshire Contributing Member

Kellerman gets my vote. MVPoS....most valuable piece of sh×t.

Someone should put up a poll for 2017 -2018 MVPoS. This fool, S. Smith, Cowherd etc.

Thanks to these fools, there is something to discuss other than boring wins, minutes and rotations.

2. likestohypeguy

Wah it hurts my anus when ppl discourse topics that dont interest me

3. ryano2009

ryano2009 Member

Harden is better than curry
    Harden vs Durant could go either way

/thread

4. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

Perhaps a thread should be started regarding this subject?

FTW Rockets FTW likes this.
  5. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

6. ooooaaaah!

ooooaaaah! Member

I was deceived by the title, you are right. I listen to the whole thing and he said their 3rd and 4th best players are better than ours. Whether you agree or not that wasn't outlandish.

7. mkahanek

mkahanek Member

Until this season I have never heard of this Max Kellerman jagaloon. Why are we giving two farts in the wind what he thinks?

joeson332 likes this.
  8. joeson332

joeson332 Member

When are the people in this forum going to stop obsessing with this or that Stephen A idiot or Trash Bayless morons say.

9. Mr. Turbo

Mr. Turbo Member

YES PLEASE NO MORE FIRST TAKE W/ KELLERMAN. IT'S MAKING US ALL DUMBER.

10. Samiam1234

Samiam1234 Member

Harden is definetely having the season of his life.. But objectively saying he comes after Stephen and KD is not the most insulting thing.. KD is universally considered #2 player after Harden, lets by honest, majority of us would trade Harden for KD... Stephens season 2 years ago can and will not ever be duplicated when he went total NBA Jam.. Steph Curry in his 9 NBA seasons has not shot less then 42% from the 3 point line.. Who wouldn't want to see him in a Dantoni System.. If D'antoni would coach the Warriors, they would be averaging 135 ppg (I seriously believe that)..

11. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Different Day, Different script