1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    It's the EAST FINALS Game 2 as Tatum and the Celtics host Haliburton and the Pacers. Join us as we watch the NBA playoffs together...

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

Max Kellerman says that harden would be the 3rd or 4th best player on the court vs Warriors.

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Daddy Long Legs, Feb 27, 2018.

1. Jugdish

Jugdish Member

Max was very evenhanded in that video. What's the problem? Ranking Curry and KD over Harden is not controversial at all.

Shaud, durvasa and heypartner like this.
  2. MorningZippo

MorningZippo Member

Who has more credibility, bleacher report or Max? It’s close.

3. ooooaaaah!

ooooaaaah! Member

I think Kellerman loses credibility saying that he is the 4th. Come one, Green and Thompson aren't in the category of KD (MVP), Curry (MVP), and Harden (soon to be MVP). Otherwise, I don't have a problem with Harden being compared to the other two. Whatever personal hangups you have that makes you ejaculate to one over the other is your business but certainly it doesn't make you crazy. Klickbait Kellerman stick to boxing

RiceRockets likes this.
  4. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

Kellerman reads Clutchfans. Why else would he say these outlandish things? He says it to get on the first page confirmed.

hakeem94 and RiceRockets like this.
  5. Reeko

Reeko Member

CF thinks about Clown Kellerman more than Kerr thinks about Harden :eek:

RiceRockets and DreamShook like this.
  6. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

This is the darkest timeline..

RiceRockets and Reeko like this.
  7. riko

riko Member

Based on hardens play and the year he is having to have curry who only one thing better which is the 3 ball is wrong. If you can’t see harden is a better passer,
    playmaker
    scorer
    Rebounder

Hence better overall player then ....

#47 riko, Feb 27, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 27, 2018
    chadyang and Killatron 2000 like this.
  8. riko

riko Member

Btw, can we stop with the threads quoting this clown?

9. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

Could you kellerman assholes gtfo?

tinman likes this.
  10. Jugdish

Jugdish Member

Curry is a better scorer by every meaningful metric.

11. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

Seriously . . . .. . .

I know Clutch may not like it but . . . .. . . ..

F*CK
    MAX
    KELLERMAN

JEEZ He is the new Josh Anus

Rocket River

tinman likes this.
  12. riko

riko Member

Efficient yes but not a better overall scorer. Curry in his dreams can go for 60 (30 shots)while also getting 10 plus assists. Hardens offensive arsenal exceeds that of Stephs. I mean that has to be pretty obvious by now.

You have guys like Paul Pierce and Billups calling him the best offensive player in the game.outside of Lebron there is no one who can produce points and assists stats in a game like Harden. He not only scores, he generates a ton of other points with his playmaking.

#52 riko, Feb 27, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 27, 2018
    chadyang and Daddy Long Legs like this.
  13. sealclubber1016

Supporting Member

Sorry OP.

I've never had an issue with you as a poster, but I'm finally gonna start enforcing my Kellerman thread = instant ignore. I don't like ignoring posters, but the daily Kellerman garbage has got to stop and this is the only way I can think to make it happen.

Kellerman wants attention and you guys give it to him like people praying to a god.

vince, ElPigto, Huricane and 2 others like this.
  14. macan

macan Member

so we going from Melo threads>Ryno threads>Max Kell threads..who got next?

15. Huricane

Huricane Contributing Member

If someone wants to argue that Kevin Durant is the best player in the NBA and the best player on that Warriors, I can except that arguement.
    But to say Harden is the 3rd or 4th best player is a little ludicrous and it is a reflection on why Kman doesn't get respect as a basketball analyst.

The bottom line is that that Kman says stupid things to get attention and boost ratings.
    He really doesn't care if what people think as long as he can make are argument and get paid.

Just because Kman, SAS or Skippy don't give the Rockets a lot of respect doesn't mean the Rockets don't get respect from ESPN.
    There are analysts on ESPN that do provide some solid, quality analysis.

Here are a few videos from the last week:
    How important is Rockets' 13-game win streak? 'It's everything' | The Jump | ESPN

How in the world do you stop James Harden? | ESPN

Could too much depth be an issue for Rockets? | NBA Countdown Today

Agree with Daryl Morey That Harden Might Be Greatest Isolation Player In History | NBA Countdown

The absurd numbers fueling James Harden's MVP run | SportsCenter | ESPN

Invisible Fan likes this.
  16. durvasa

durvasa Contributing Member

He wasn't referring to Green or Thompson. If you watch the video, he said KD is the best, Curry is "probably" second best among the two though its really close ("if push comes to shove"), and then he was indecisive on the order of Harden and CP3.

17. FTW Rockets FTW

FTW Rockets FTW Contributing Member

Why does Max Kellerman get so many threads???:eek:

He does not deserve any threads

tinman likes this.
  18. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I don't think I have ever seen one media personality dominate this forum like this before

napalm06 likes this.
  19. rockbox

rockbox Around before clutchcity.com

And that's why Max gets paid the big bucks. Max doesn't even know anything about basketball. He's a boxing guy.

20. BigDog63

BigDog63 Member

"Max Kellerman says that harden would be the 3rd or 4th best player on the court vs Warriors"

Ironic, because Kellerman is often the 3rd, or 4th, best person on their show. :)

That said, I think he's saying as much about the strength of the Warriors as he is saying something negative about Harden. You have KD, who many think is one of the 2 best players (LeBron being the other), and Steph Curry, who has won a couple MVP's. So, it's easy to make an argument that Harden, or any player not LBJ, might be the 3rd best player on their team (4th is ridiculous but then Kellerman is ridiculous, so again, makes sense). I don't agree with that argument but it's not an outrageous claim to make