1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Max Kellerman says James Harden is the 7th best player in the NBA.

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Dmo, Dec 26, 2018.

1. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

I'm saying its objectively not true that he lacks dazzle.

He specializes in razzle dazzle plays.

The internet hate brigade just changes the definition of razzle dazzle on him just like it changes the MVP/all nba criteria, and Harden doesn't have/live in an era with as powerful a central corporate marketing machine behind him to force feed us what we like.

Michael Jordan is lucky there was no nba Twitter when he was playing those brutal series against Utah. Cause those games sucked.

2. J.R.

J.R. Member

Top 10 players

Paul Pierce:
    1. LeBron James
    2. Kevin Durant
    3. Stephen Curry
    4. James Harden
    5. Giannis Antetokounmpo
    6. Kawhi Leonard
    7. Russell Westbrook
    8. Joel Embiid
    9. Anthony Davis
    10. Kyrie Irving

Jalen Rose:
    1. LeBron James
    2. Kevin Durant
    3. Kawhi Leonard
    4. Stephen Curry
    5. James Harden
    6. Anthony Davis
    7. Giannis Antetokounmpo
    8. Russell Westbrook
    9. Damian Lillard
    10. Kyrie Irving

Chauncey Billups:
    1. LeBron James
    2. Kawhi Leonard
    3. Giannis Antetokounmpo
    4. Stephen Curry
    5. Kevin Durant
    6. James Harden
    7. Anthony Davis
    8. Joel Embiid
    9. Nikola Jokic
    10. Damian Lillard

Jalen: My top 5 have either been MVP of the league or Finals MVP.

Chauncey: We're talking this season.

Michelle: If it's this season, you admitted Paul George is having a good year, why is Paul George not in your top 10?

Chauncey: I'm not happy about that.

Paul: No way James Harden, in the middle of one of the greatest runs, is what number on your list? #6?

Chauncey: That's fine. I like to reward 1. Winning 2. Two-way players. That's why I'm not happy about Paul George. I got Jokic here. They're the #1 team in the West.

Paul: Don't matter. He's not top 10 yet.

Michelle: Both you and Jalen have Lillard, which is interesting to me.

Paul: The people at home if you're watching this, I obviously have the most accurate list. Obviously.

Jalen: Now it's time to take apart Paul's list. Anthony Davis should be higher.

Paul: Anthoyn Davis is not higher. If you're a top 5 player in this league, you should be able to lead your team to playoff run. New Orleans is nowhere in the playoff mix. We see what Kawhi, Giannis & LeBron are doing. If you're a top 5 player...New Orleans isn't gonna make the playoffs this year.

Jalen: Have you seen Embiid carry his team farther than AD? Embiid clearly has more help.

Paul: He's definitely carried them to the 2nd round.

Chauncey: If Paul's criteria is what it is, why is Kawhi #6?

Paul: The guys ahead of him have won MVP.

Jalen: Not Giannis.

Chauncey: It's this season.

Paul: Giannis is such a freak of nature.

Chauncey: Who's the #1 team over there? Is it the Bucks right now?

Paul: Currently but that's gonna change. You know that's gonna change.

Jalen: All of these are terrific players & putting up big numbers this year so I was trying to distinguish if they're all putting up numbers, it means something that Harden & Curry have been league MVPs, something AD & Greek Freak haven't accomplished yet. Kawhi has been a Finals MVP. ... Paul George & Vic Oladipo 11 & 12 for me.

3. bmelo

bmelo Member

That didnt age well

4. aliadiere25

aliadiere25 Member

It's crazy everyone has Lebron as number 1 this year when he's clearly shooting worse from the FG and 3pt..... and he's actually shooting worse from the FT. And he's averaging way less assists this season.

Curry and Durant play in a very stacked team. Basically, the Warriors can still win without either Curry or Durant starting. And I'm pretty certain the Raptors and the Bucks could still finish in the top 2 without either Leonard and Giannis starting.

Put either of those guys in this current Rockets team and I guarantee you they're not in 4th place.

5. rockets1995

rockets1995 Member

Michael Jordan Bulls Final Shot is celebrated, but that game was so slow and boring to watch throughout.
    The Bulls and Jazz were really old and slow. They can't run the Fast break. That 80 point game must be the worst.

6. Mr. Space City

shove that 7th best ranking up up your ass you fuccing loser

peleincubus and HstnSprtsFan101 like this.
  7. Shaq2Yao

Shaq2Yao Member

Only the 7th best player in the NBA though.

Harden is beating 4 all stars and the refs!:eek:

HstnSprtsFan101 and cbs1507 like this.
  8. Andy Sheets

Andy Sheets Contributing Member

After this game, Harden might have become the 6-1/2 best player in the game. He's moving up the list!

9. topfive

topfive CF OG

Max Kellerman is wrong.

Again.

Time to resurrect that rap career, MC Max.

Theking likes this.
  10. xhanif143x

xhanif143x Member

Who the hell listen to this *** on tv.

11. Theking

Theking Member

Haha! How does this ****ing bum MC Kellerman have a job? Oh Anthony Davis would have beat GSW just as easy right? Just like he lead his team to win against Brooklyn. Oh, wait.. Pls fool, stop.