1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Max Kellerman: I would take Dwayne Wade right now in the playoffs over James Harden.

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Snow Villiers, Sep 27, 2017.

1. vlaurelio

vlaurelio Contributing Member

if Lebron with Kyrie and Love playing in the least could only muster 51 wins

how many wins in an ultra competitive west could he have mustered by himself? lets say best case scenario 51 wins so Houston would have been 4th seed against a Utah team who beat a team with CP3, Blake, and Deandre

even if Lebron could have willed the rockets past Utah, we would still be swept 4 games by GSW

so harden took the rockets 2 more games than Lebron

so what is Lebron's excuse? he can't carry that heavy of a burden?

don grahamleone likes this.
  2. macan

macan Member

this max dude's brain is pretty messed up

3. illwil29

illwil29 Member

I don't know what the excuse was in the regular season. 2 different offenses as well you said replace Harden not take the whole entire team. Houston's mda offense was a juggernaut that failed during the playoffs. I don't hate Harden he just doesn't wow me so maybe I'm a little tough on him. Stat can't measure will though. Michael Jordan scored 45 points in a game with the flu and guarded the best guy on the court. Never gave excuses. Michael Jordan had that will though to lead his team. Some people are just deer in headlights. I just want James Harden to quit trying to keep up with the Kardashians and take a disciplined approach during the playoffs. I will cut him slack when he does that.

4. vlaurelio

so even if Lebron couldn't have equalled what harden did for the rockets last season you won't cut harden slack because he was "trying to keep up with the Kardashians"?

LOL wasn't that 2 seasons ago?

don grahamleone likes this.
  5. Reeko

Reeko Member

I think CP3 will really help Harden in the playoffs this season...the pressure won't all be on him

if he can give me the overall numbers and efficiency he had in the 2015 playoffs while avoiding any game 5 against GS or game 6 against SA type performances then I'm good

illwil29 likes this.
  6. illwil29

illwil29 Member

He parties with Travis Scott and Kylie Jenner it's somewhat a figure of speech that is all. I will always continue to cut him some slack, because he is a Rocket. I just make observations while watching games. We both want the same result for the team a championship. The road is never easy we just hope we are prepared . I'm not going to change your mind and you will not change mine. I just hope things will change in the playoffs with CP3. I used defend T mac the same way you defend Harden which is great! we are fans that is what we are supposed to do

7. illwil29

illwil29 Member

I just want to see some will out of him. He can have a bad game just will should satisfy. These have been some tough years since the last Rockets championships.

swyyyguy and Reeko like this.
  8. sTeKcOr22

sTeKcOr22 Member

Grade A trolling for shock value.

Life of a Rockets fans.

9. sTeKcOr22

sTeKcOr22 Member

10. FTW Rockets FTW

FTW Rockets FTW Contributing Member

STOP QUOTING ME you dirty Mavs filthy wart

11. vlaurelio

you think the rockets missed out on a championship last year because harden parties with travis scott and kylie jenner? LOL

I'm a realist not delusional like you. in addition to CP3, we need another star th the very least to beat GSW who has 3 top 10 players,1 top 20 player, plus a top 50 6th man

12. illwil29

illwil29 Member

You can't be a professional with a hangover. Not enough rest makes me tired during work so. I'm just saying some of the hate will go away if he took a more focused approach. Maybe someone like me might see some of his points in being tired seriously. Didn't say they missed out, because of that either, but please explain how it helps?

13. illwil29

illwil29 Member

Fine I'm delusional. I'm whatever you want me to be. Thanks for pointing it out. I agree with your opinion about more stars to beat Golden State, but we were just talking about the WCF at first. Have a great evening friend.

14. Sidarma

Sidarma Member

o_O cant believe people still watch **** bspn ..... Smh
    Disney brought the ruin open them hiring has beens to run the organization :confused:

15. DaGreatest

DaGreatest Member

He's talking about D Wade who lost 4 games straight last postseason after Rondo got hurt? That same D Wade?

Max is a frog eyed r****d.

16. kjayp

kjayp Contributing Member

Classic! Loser move #2.... when you've been proven WRONG - cite other non related facts and try to muddy the water...

Your lame argument I have been refuting is that harden being tired for the playoffs wasn't his own fault...

What does ANY of your comments have to do with harden not taking time off to be properly prepared for the playoffs?

As YOU said he 'ran out of gas' and it's everybody's fault but his own...

You are such a blind worshipper! I hope someday you get sniff James' jockstrap - so your life will be complete!

LMAO!!!!

#176 kjayp, Sep 27, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 28, 2017
    Cash Cam and swyyyguy like this.
  17. tmoney1101

tmoney1101 Contributing Member

I could give two ***** what Kellerman thinks about anything besides boxing. He's made a nearly unwatchable show unwatchable.

18. swyyyguy

swyyyguy Member

So you mentioned what we need to beat GSW.

What does Harden need to not quit in the playoffs?

19. threepointshot3

Prime Wade sure but this current wade? lol no. No sane GM would either

20. MystikArkitect

Does covering boxing also give you brain damage?