1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Mavs fans talking ish on their boards: OT: Houston Rockets, where prospects go to die

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clips/Roxfan, Jun 29, 2012.

1. Aruba77

Aruba77 Contributing Member

I said, i wouldn't trade places with them right now. two seasons ago is two seasons ago. of course i would have traded places with them then, but not now. My point is that our future looks brighter than theirs.

2. roslolian

roslolian Member

The Rockets have a crap ton of forwards because they go BPA. I personally wouldn't religiously subscribe to this mantra, but if you think BPA is absolute then don't complain about the Rox having a ton of forwards.

Wasted lottery picks? We've only been picking in the lottery for 3 years. That's not exactly a lot of picks to waste, esp. if you keep your PF improving.

Those forwards could be pretty good if we traded them to another team. Lowry and PP could fetch us a Center that would be better than any C picked in our position.

3. Honey Bear

Honey Bear Contributing Member

You guys give too much of a ****, about all the wrong things.

Look within yourself for happiness.