1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Mavs at Rockets this season

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Harden2Dwight, Jul 14, 2014.

1. yakitori

yakitori Contributing Member

Yakitori + edamame + beer = evening snack of the gods

2. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

I really want us to do this, except with a poster of Cuban's face

[​IMG]

3. Tfor3

Tfor3 Member

soooooo damned true:eek:

cHandler removed from sig.

#43 Tfor3, Jul 16, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 16, 2014
  4. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

What, exactly, did you think sports were all about? People enjoy booing.

Have to say I like the no applause, no booing, no nothing idea, but good luck convincing a whole crowd to go meta. LOL.

5. RocketsJumer

RocketsJumer Member

Guys, we are getting worked up over a role player. I know Parsons left us in a horrible way but how lame would it make us look if we booed a role player?

If anything it would inflate Parsons' head even more since getting booed by your past team is usually done to stars (CLE to Heat LeBron, ORL to Lakers Dwight, ORL to Rockets McGrady). Certainly Parsons isn't worth the boos and the signs. Do we want Parson to grow even more of an ego?

Actually, boo away :)

6. qetwr111

qetwr111 Member

Why boo Parsons when every single one of you would have done the same thing?

If anyone, boo Morey.

7. Lando19

Lando19 Member

Guys, there's no reason to be this butt hurt.

8. iJHolmes

iJHolmes Member

As soon as tickets become available im getting tickets to the Mavs and Lakers. I want to see parsons and Kobe and Lin lose to us.

9. FTW Rockets FTW

FTW Rockets FTW Contributing Member

DOn't BOO Parsons

He is not that important anyway. booing him would just inflate his already inflated ego

Just show indifference or apathy.

10. passdarock

passdarock Member

This is so stupid. Parson got paid cuz he deserved it. It's not his fault that the Rockets didn't match or decided to make him a restricted free agent in the first place. If you want to boo anyone, search for Morey.

11. JVL713

JVL713 Contributing Member

I swear if I hear a bunch of fangirls screaming for him I'm gonna be pissed. Gabe & I are gonna go HAM on Parsons.

12. EightDoobies

EightDoobies Member

Screw that, Just bring a "I'm offended" poster or shirt.

13. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

What's stupid to the point of being frustrating is that a bunch of people aren't reading. For the last time, and then I'll quit posting it:

Nobody is mad that he got paid. Good for him for getting 2x what he's worth. It's the American dream.

Some long-time fans are mad that he handled this transition like a millennial douchebag. That's it, period. He's "offended" by the Rockets doing exactly what Dallas did (offer Melo), he's a "star", he plays now for the "best coach", and on and on. Barf. He benefitted massively from our system and now he plays for the 2nd-best coach... in Texas.

The first thing a classy player or employee does is thank their last employer for the amazing opportunity. Not take clubbing photos with a rival company owner and tweet HeLLLLLOOO new company!

He's a self-obsessed jerk; a lot of people didn't know that, so it's a bit of a shock.

Of course we would all take the money. Nobody on Earth is questioning that (well, except Dirk). A bunch of us (maybe not you) would have a lot more class than this airhead guy.

Okay, that's my last bit on the dude; this all belongs in the dish. He's not worth our max money, and he's not worth booing either.

1 person likes this.
  14. yixiixiy

yixiixiy Member

Stop this childish protest ppl...just beat the crap out of Dumbllas X4

15. jacoby

jacoby Member

You guys are strange. MOREY screwed up... if anything boo him.

Parsons was a free agent and a team offered him the max. End of discussion. I live in New York but I'd applaud Chandler if I were at the game.

16. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

Stay there, yankee.

And I'm sure the fans will boo Morey everytime he has the ball. :rolleyes:

17. Ottomaton

Ottomaton Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

The people defending him don't seem to understand that the problem isn't that he took the contract.

Its that he acted like a dick during the entire process, from partying with Cuban to running his mouth about feeling disrespected.

He acted like a drunken poor white trash Florida redneck who just won the lottery, which I guess is kinda what he is.

18. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Max money doesn't let Lillard make a series-ending buzzer beater.

19. fredy

fredy Contributing Member

I wont boo because he signed elsewhere. Like others have said we had our chance. I don't blame him for signing for a 40+ million over the span of 3 years which is overpaying him. He's good but not that good at least not yet. I don't think he showed up in the playoffs til game 3.

I will boo Bosh and Melo though. They already have lots of millions but they decided to stay with their trashy teams for more money.

20. CJLarson

CJLarson Member

I can only imagine if this was the other way around...