1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Maurice Baker- Aaron McGhee

Discussion in 'NBA Draft' started by mduke, Mar 20, 2002.

1. mduke

mduke Member

I've seen plenty of both of these guys (although Baker was out most of the year, he was awesome last year), but i want to know what you guys think. I think McGhee can be a good player, he's transformed his game. Now, he is as always a great shooter from outside, but he is also a good inside scorer and rebounder. He's 6'8, 240. Baker is a sensational scorer, but he can also play PG and be very unselfish. I wouldn't mind taking either one of these guys with our 2nd round pick, but the way McGhee's been playing, I'm not sure he'll be there.......

Where do you guys think these 2 players will be drafted?

My choices:
    McGhee- late 1st, early 2nd
    Baker- mid 2nd (Wow, I hadn't realized his draft status dropped so much, I remember when he was considered a lottery pick)