1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Math on an Airplane = terrorist

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Sweet Lou 4 2, May 7, 2016.

1. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

2. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

What a psycho you are. Truly I am in your mind and dominate your emotion and thoughts.

How I became such an obsession for you I have no idea.

3. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

LOL. You wish. You keep talking about your "social media profiles". You posted on here how to look you up - in fact, you posted something basically telling people to look you up. You also posted about being in an industry I am interested/involved in. So I had a look. Get over it.

4. Sweet Lou 4 2

Supporting Member

I posted a video about the Rockets comeback on the clippers and you traced that back to my name and linkedin profile. And then posted my place of employment on here. That wasn't cool.

You're a nut case, a disturbed individual who takes pleasure in trying to hurt others. That's called sociopathy. You need help. I feel sorry for the people who must have to cross paths with you in real life.

5. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

Almost none of that is true. I have no idea what video you are talking about. I never posted your name here. I did make a hint at your place of employment, for that I'm sorry. Seems to no longer be the place of employment, though?

6. mikus

mikus Member

What disturbs me, is how could writing *anything* down, outside of a direct threat, be construed as suspicious behavior??

7. Sweet Lou 4 2

Supporting Member

You were boasting about how you knew what I looked like and that you had figured out my identity before that - don't lie or pretend.

It's one thing to have your juvenile insults and child-like behavior on here, but you went too far by putting my place of employment on here, and you were taunting me before about knowing who I was.

Whatever the case, you are clearly a person without much of a moral compass.

8. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

Do you have a really bad sense of humor in real life? This was the first thing that came to (most) people's minds when they heard it. The connection is too easy to miss.

Aspergers at it again with his try hard posts.

9. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

Wow...ok this transcends the banter, trolling, and stupid stuff we do on here. At the very least the people around ATW should be notified about the likelihood of him snapping and acting out his fantasies.

Being ignorant and stupid wasn't enough to put him on ignore...but the dude is dangerous and that story is creepy enough for me to do it.

1 person likes this.
  10. bnb

bnb Contributing Member

and a too similar story...(admittedly pasted from an email of a long time ago..).

A public school teacher was arrested today at John F.Kennedy International Airport as he attempted to board a flight while in possession of a ruler, a protractor, a set square, a slide rule and a calculator.

At a morning press conference, Attorney General Alberto Gonzales said he believes the man is a member of the notorious Al-gebra movement.

He did not identify the man , who has been charged by the FBI with carrying weapons of math instruction.

"Al-gebra is a problem for us," Gonzales said. "They desire solutions by means and extremes, and sometimes go off on tangents in a search of absolute value. They use secret code names like 'x' and 'y' and refer to themselves as 'unknowns', but we have determined they belong to a common denominator of the axis of medieval with coordinates in every country. As the Greek philanderer Isos Celes used to say, 'There are 3 sides to every triangle'."

11. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

Bro - you yourself posted here that you are 6'5 and like a gazillion pounds. Don't put yourself out there like that and then react like a wuss when someone comments. I don't think I even made any negative remarks about your appearance or anything. I already apologized for hinting at your (then) place of employment.

12. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

You are an idiot - none of that posting a video and looking someone up stuff actually happened. Just notify the people around you instead - that you are an idiot. Oops - they already knew.

13. HR Dept

HR Dept Contributing Member

I can only imagine what would've happened if would've been using an abacus.
    Terrifying.

14. Sweet Lou 4 2

Supporting Member

How my size enables you to post (not hint) my place of employment on here is beyond me. I don't recall any apology. I don't know you at all and what you display on here isn't positive. I am definitely not comfortable with you monitoring me... Why does where I work interest you? If I am such an idiot in your book why don't you put me on ignore like you bragged about?

You do that and I will never respond to you or mention you again. And you can return the favor. We have been feuding for 10 years. Whatever humor was there is gone and it's just mutual animosity. Let's end it. Forget about me or what I am doing. I won't post in your Islam threads anymore. Deal?.

15. dharocks

dharocks Contributing Member

You understand that you're not normal, right?

1 person likes this.
  16. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

It's not a feud to me. A feud would require a worthy opponent. You are nothing but a laughingstock. But if it makes you feel better, I will be happy to put you back on ignore.

17. Sweet Lou 4 2

Supporting Member

The feeling is 100% mutual. Good luck out there.

18. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

You understand that you don't know me at all, right? You also apparently don't know the history of the poster that is trying to present himself as some sort of persecuted victim here.

I suggest you do not talk about things you have no idea about.

19. Northside Storm

Northside Storm Contributing Member

The actual topic here:

20. Buck Turgidson

I suggest both of you ignore each other on the bbs, then go somewhere else and measure your dicks in private. Nobody here cares to read the blow-by-blow of yall's little slapfight.