1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Masturbation Diet

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Air Langhi, May 28, 2013.

1. Air Langhi

Air Langhi Contributing Member

The "Masturbation Diet" Is Not Recommended

The Subway diet. The cabbage soup diet. The junk food diet. From Atkins to the Zone, there is an array of diets to help people slim down. Have you heard of the masturbation diet? You know, the one in which you drop pounds by playing with yourself furiously.

According to Nikkan Spa, a 28 year-old with the alias "Yuichi Ito" was able to lose nearly 9 pounds in two months, simply through watching his diet and flogging his log between three and five times a day. (Supposedly, Ito's record was seven times in a single day.)

While in high school, Ito played baseball, but gained weight after he graduated. The 5 foot 5 inch Ito ballooned to 167 pounds, which would be considered overweight by Japanese standards. Ito decided that a good way to drop the excess pounds was to cut calories and have more sex. With himself.

"I read online that pleasuring oneself was the same as running 200 meters," said Ito. "Without a girlfriend, the only way I could become thin was through masturbation!"

(Well, he could've taken up walking, jogging, swimming, or even played Wii Fit or Dance Dance Revolution. But Ito chose to play with his magic wand, so whatever!)

Nikkan Spa, a men's publication with rather salacious content, also featured other unusual diets in its latest issue, such as a "karaoke diet", a junk food diet, and a diet centered around the Korean alcoholic beverage makgeolli. None of the diets, including the fapping one, seem widespread in Japan, so don't assume that they are. They're not!

Interestingly, Nikkan Spa had a doctor chime in as to whether or not each diet was healthy. Drinking makgeolli to lose weight wasn't recommended—neither was the snack food diet. The karaoke diet, however, got much higher marks. What about the masturbation diet?

"The issue with the effectiveness of this diet is that while you are exhausting your body, you are not consuming calories by using physical strength," said Satoshi Yoshijima, a dermatologist and doctor of internal medicine in Tokyo. Dr. Yoshijima also added that excess self-stimulation can adversely impact hormone levels.

Besides, who wants to risk going blind or hairy palms, just to drop nine pounds? Not worth it!

http://kotaku.com/the-masturbation-diet-is-not-recommended-510068862

I couldn't stop laughing. Wouldn't your dick fall off if you jerked it that many times?

2. CCorn

CCorn Member

And yet I struggle to lose weight.

3. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

I imagine it would start bleeding. Better he use it than lose it tbh.

4. TheRealist137

TheRealist137 Member

This explains why I am underweight.

5. LonghornFan

LonghornFan Contributing Member

What I read.

6. boomboom

boomboom I GOT '99 PROBLEMS
    Supporting Member

I wonder if this thread will get stickied.

2 people like this.
  7. droopy421

droopy421 Member

Paging Han Solo

8. Dgn1

Dgn1 Member

Why can't he do the karaoke diet while fapping. You should lose double the weight right?

9. Ricksmith

Ricksmith Contributing Member

A real man would fap while running 200 meters. This guy is obviously a puss.

10. Cannonball

Cannonball Contributing Member

So fapping 4 times a day would be equivalent to running 2 laps around the track. Pffft.

11. Ras137

Ras137 Contributing Member

[​IMG]

Then I remembered high school

[​IMG]

12. Rodman23

Rodman23 .GIF

i've been on this diet since the farrah abraham sextape. how am i looking, brahs. feedback appreciated.

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  13. lue03

lue03 Contributing Member

I wonder how long you have to "exercise" for it to equal 200 meters

14. hooroo

hooroo Member

The writer must have seen this from the worst sitcom series ever made:

NSFW

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/1yUeye5koHc?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

15. CCorn

CCorn Member

I never knew Jontro was Japanese...

16. Dairy Ashford

Dairy Ashford Member

I don't understand this as I typically need food of some kind to get the energy to saddle up in the first. I can see it helping with either making you too sleepy to eat, or with giving you something to anticipate and indulge in other than food. The latter issue is pretty much the smoking gun for most (of us) fat people.

17. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

it'll stay stickied until it shatters into pieces

18. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

19. Jontro

Jontro Member

Haha sorry to disappoint but shatter his record of 7 times a day. And he calls himself a masturbation master...?:rolleyes:

:grin:

20. Major Malcontent

Major Malcontent Contributing Member

If this worked...I would be a lot closer to 100lbs than 300lbs.

Still I suppose it couldn't hurt to try again. Best ass thread here I come.