1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Marvel TV] Daredevil

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Xerobull, Jan 7, 2015.

1. Bandwagoner

Bandwagoner Contributing Member

You never know how they will screw up your favorite character. I want Microchip, in a van. Then Punisher doing inventory on a huge cache of his guns, then slaughtering people. With this show he will probably have a stick and doing kung fu for 5 minutes with some guy who JUST showed up and we have never seen before.

2. mleahy999

mleahy999 Member

Really enjoyed season 1. Disliked how Daredevil did not want to kill anyone. Hopefully Punisher increases the body count in season 2. But Daredevil will most likely just cockblock him like Morgan in Walking Dead.

3. morpheus133

morpheus133 Member

If you didn't think the first season was watchable, I doubt the addition of the Punisher is going to change your mind on this season. I expect he will be shooting people, but there will also likely be hand to hand combat scenes too, which has happened plenty of times in the comics between the two of them.

4. Torn n Frayed

Torn n Frayed Member

Wonder if they'll get to Bullseye in this series at some point..

5. Juxtaposed Jolt

What character has Marvel screwed up, to make you think that Punisher won't be 100% awesome?

1 person likes this.
  6. Joe Joe

Joe Joe Go Stros!
    Supporting Member

Not a DD expert, but I thought that was a part of his character. Maybe not as highlighted as show in the show, but thought this was used to show he's different than a guy like Punisher.

7. Bandwagoner

Punisher is the only comic I read growing up. I have since read more but Punisher was it for me then. He isn't some blind dude or feminist vehicle. He is like batman without the rule of no killing people. If Scarlet Spider (Kaine, not Ben Reilly) has all of the power and none of the responsibility, Punisher has less power, more anger, a ton of guns, and most importantly a sweet van.

8. Bandwagoner

9. Torn n Frayed

Torn n Frayed Member

10. Nero

Nero Member

I don't think the white gloves and white boots are very practical for slaughtering.

11. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

Re-watched the first season a week ago. The first two episodes were still amazing, and then the rest of the series was just good. TONS of speeches and long dialogue. Which I am not against, but which I think they did a bit too much.

But seriously, those first two episodes. Damn. If that was a movie, it might be the best Marvel movie.

12. Bandwagoner

Clearly you have never been to a slaughter house. White gloves and boots are the most practical thing for slaughtering ever.

13. Nero

Nero Member

I just finished Jessica Jones last week, and I LOVED it, even more than DD.. the villain was one of the most interesting and almost sympathetic I have ever seen. If you haven't watched it, give it a try. It gets very quirky and weird by the end, but that just adds to the charm.

14. A_3PO

A_3PO Member

Your opinion reflects the general consensus. I think DD season 2 is going to leapfrog JJ and go to another level.

15. Zboy

Zboy Contributing Member

Dare Devil has some of the worst acting i have wacthed on TV.

How some of these clowns can be called "Actors" is beyond me.

1 person likes this.
  16. seclusion

seclusion rip chadwick

Yeah. Definitely some of the worst acting ever. They should cancel season 2 for sure. Maybe get Zboy to do some directing or something, that's the only way to save this awful show.

17. Nero

Nero Member

[​IMG]

18. Obito

Obito Contributing Member

I don't even know why these horrible actors deserve to live. They should be executed on sight, in fact kill all the staff associated with the show. Death to these clowns.

19. Zboy

Zboy Contributing Member

20. seclusion

seclusion rip chadwick

Yes, it is truly everyone else who is the butthurt. Not the zboy folks, he knows all, sees all, and is the only one who is not an idiot. How does he do it?

Why would God provide so many gifts to zboy and leave so little for the rest of us? Why God, why?!