1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Marvel TV] Daredevil Season 2 (Neflix)

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Xerobull, Jan 7, 2016.

Tags:
  1. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

When he is talking down thugs or getting the best of the DA, those are cool scenes. It's when he talks to Murdock about his dare deviling that is unbearable. Every other scene, Foggy is whining about the crime fighting.

Only on episode 4 hopefully Foggy gets better or gets knocked out until episode 13.

2. conquistador#11

i feel the emotional whiner is daredevil himself, putting everyone in danger with his do gooder self righteousness. Daredevil is baby stuff, homes. Punisher be the real dope homies!

3. seclusion

seclusion rip chadwick

Punisher is my **** for real. He gets the job done.

4. morpheus133

morpheus133 Member

I don't see anything wrong with Foggy's perspective on Daredevil, considering Matt's vigilante life always trumps his friendship with Foggy, his business relationship with Foggy, and that's even ignoring any moral qualms Foggy may have with someone extracting vigilante justice, or concerns for Matt's well being from the constantly dangerous situations he puts himself in. Matt is also constantly putting Foggy in a position of having to lie to Karen to cover him. Foggy doesn't bother me, and while he isn't a favorite character by a long shot, his perspective seems reasonable for the situation he is put in.

Really enjoyed season 2 as a whole.

5. A_3PO

A_3PO Member

I am starting S2E1 now. Can you (and anyone else who has seen all of season 2) tell me does Season 2 lose momentum the way Season 1 did?

6. SK34

SK34 Member

on episode 9 and keeps on getting better.

7. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

I'm on the final episode and it has done a good job of keeping momentum IMO all the way to the end.

8. FishBulb913

FishBulb913 Contributing Member

Great season, Elektra and the punisher were both great.

I love how Marvels like "oh y'all don't like Foggy? Well how about we add him to Jessica Jones too."

9. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

I gotta admit that I laughed that season 2 ended with
    an "I'M BATMAN!!!!" moment

10. SK34

SK34 Member

Season 2 > Season 1. Finished the entire season in 2 days. I have no life.... :/ I should go study for my 3 midterms next week now.

Punisher is so dope. Electra was great too.

11. conquistador#11

jessica and cage nowhere to be found. were they still having make up sex with their clothes on that they couldn't lend a hand in fighting the hand. smh =)
    loved harper's cameo.

Both fantastic seasons. Difficult to choose. The only episode I thought was weak was The How I Met Elektra episode, but that could be because I was switching between rockets. will watch it again.

12. Commodore

Commodore Contributing Member

I could never get into this for the simple fact that his blindness is never an impairment.

He usually functions better than someone with sight.

13. sealclubber1016

Supporting Member

Well, he wouldn't be much of a super hero if that we're the case. That's his super power. Any superhero movie requires a suspension of disbelief.

14. 713

713 Member

who is harper?

15. Duncan McDonuts

Duncan McDonuts Contributing Member

To be honest, his ability to get back to crime fighting after being hit/stabbed/shot was more silly. Ninja dude gutted him but it didn't matter.

16. Juxtaposed Jolt

It's not a big spoiler or anything, but would really appreciated a tag on that!

Currently on episode 6, and it's lost a liiiiitle bit of steam, with where they are now (Law firm visiting Castle in the hospital.)

17. magman

magman Member

Really enjoyed this season. Started strong and rarely let off the gas.

Marvel nailed Punisher, he stole every scene he was in.

New suit is so much better than the last. Liked seeing Kingpin still running some stuff behind the scenes in Jail.

18. Entropy

Entropy Member

The DA and thug scenes didn't do anything for me, it just felt like the writers shoehorning him into situations to make him look good. Way too obvious.

19. Duncan McDonuts

Duncan McDonuts Contributing Member

That's from season 1. I don't think it warrants a spoiler since this is a season 2 thread.

20. Juxtaposed Jolt

Aren't there ninjas in the latter half of season 2? I thought that was your foundation.

My bad! I'm still on episode 6.