1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Marvel Movie] Spider-Man 3: No Way Home

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Xerobull, Sep 27, 2019.

1. arkoe

arkoe (ง'̀-'́)ง

Gyllenhaal was fine. Ned: annoying.

2. Kim

Kim Contributing Member

I like his roles except for this and the over-the-top weirdo villain in Okja.

3. rhino17

rhino17 Member

Yeah, dude is one of the best actors on the planet. He can hit that Nic Cage/Shia Labeouf highest levels of crazy on film.

I'm not a marvel guy, but the tom holland spidermans are one of the few series I can tolerate.

arkoe likes this.
  4. Xerobull

Xerobull You son of a b!tch! I'm in!

Jake blew me away in Nightcrawler.

jiggyfly, rhino17 and Buck Turgidson like this.
  5. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

FF were some of my favorites growing up and for the time the FF movies were average superhero movies IMO.

Not saying they were great but IMO not terrible, Far from home was terrible IMO.

So yeah I have clearly seen all FF movies.

6. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

Spoken by someone who has clearly not seen Far From Home.:cool:

I admit I was just happy to see the FF in a movie so I might be biased I think it was about even with the last FF movie, terrible.

7. Buck Turgidson

This cracks me up, he went all-in on the crazy:

B-Bob, Ottomaton and rhino17 like this.
  8. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

I'm a Jake fan he was wasted in this.

Would like him as one of the Goblins or even the Lizard.

9. CCorn

CCorn Member

I would have sex with Gyllenhaal and marry Maguire

Ziggy likes this.
  10. DonkeyMagic

DonkeyMagic Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I happened to stumble across it last night so I watched the second half again.

Far From Home wasn’t amazing but it also is not “terrible”. Of course that may be ones personal opinion but In the grand scheme of things, outside of a few outliers, not terrible.

I will say that they only scratched the surface on Mysterio and his ability to mind F people. It was okay, but could have been really great.

As for his motivation - it’s pretty clear it was not just power but to be beloved and admired by the people, through any means necessary. It’s actually interesting to watch again given the current times.

arkoe likes this.
  11. Xerobull

12. Outlier

Outlier Member

Tobey Maguire being back would be amazing. Greatest Spiderman ever.

13. ROXTXIA

ROXTXIA Contributing Member

I wish you knew how to quit him.

#cornhole

14. CCorn

CCorn Member

I don’t remember the garflied Spider-Man’s. He’d be the one I killed.

15. Juxtaposed Jolt

Interesting that Derrickson wasn't asked to direct the second Doctor Strange movie. It's not like the first one was terrible.

16. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

Any word on Miles Morales being in the movie?

17. Outlier

Outlier Member

Weird that theyre doing the Spiderverse without Miles Morales

18. seclusion

seclusion rip chadwick

Considering his uncle, Prowler, was in Homecoming (Donald Glover / Childish Gambino) -- I don't think it's far-fetched to believe that he could still be in it. Although, they might say it's cramming one too many characters in. Who knows.

19. Xerobull

I would bet money that he pops in at some point, maybe in a post-credits scene. Massively popular character that Sony and Marvel would love to capitalize.

20. Xerobull

Spider-Man 3: Tobey Maguire & Andrew Garfield Signed On (EXCLUSIVE)

by [​IMG]Andy Signoreabout 12 hours ago

[​IMG]

FandomWire previously reported that Tobey Maguire and Andrew Garfield were in talks for Spider-Man 3, starring Tom Holland. Now, a Sony source closely involved with Spider-Man 3 has confirmed that both Tobey Maguire and Andrew Garfield have signed on to reprise their respective Spider-Man roles next to Tom Holland’s Peter Parker.

With the unlikely word of Jamie Foxx’s Electro leaking, the studio is reportedly furious that many have been able to speculate and prod insider contacts over this big surprise.

How Tobey Maguire and Andrew Garfield Will Appear In Spider-Man 3
    [​IMG]

Without getting into too many plot secrets, the recently announced addition of Doctor Strange is the conduit to bringing these three Spider-Men together for the first time. The film will in-fact create the first live-action Spider-Verse.

Also read: Spider-Man 3 Villains & Plot Details Revealed (EXCLUSIVE)

Both Maguire and Garfield will appear in Tom Holland’s universe during the final act to help defeat all of the Spider-Men’s combined foes.

This will not just be a post-credits cameo scene. It sounds more like an Endgame reveal with Tom Holland’s Peter Parker facing MANY Spider-Man villains from across Sony’s Spider-Man movies, along with some new ones. Maguire’s Spider-Man and Garfield’s Spider-Man will join Holland’s universe to help him defeat them.

Reports have already confirmed Jamie Foxx’s Electro returning. Foxx himself even explained (before deleting it on Instagram) that he will not be his silly blue. However, we’re told this will be the same Electro from The Amazing Spider-Man 2 timeline – not a new version from a different timeline. Depending on how well this updated version plays, I’m also being told there are already talks of a possible Electro spin-off movie.

What do you think of the news? Are you excited? Share your thoughts online! And if you have any insider insight you’d like to offer anonymously, please reach out on social media.

Follow us for more entertainment coverage on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.