1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Marvel Movie] Shang-Chi

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Xerobull, Dec 4, 2018.

1. Joe Joe

Joe Joe Go Stros!
    Supporting Member

Not meaning you would spoil it, but that it would be spoiled in a thread you started. Ignoring you would take out all the marvel threads.

jiggyfly and Xerobull like this.
  2. Juxtaposed Jolt

My question is, what do you hope to gain from clicking on a thread about a movie that's been out for 3+ months, now?

If you're wanting to read thoughts on if the movie was good, there are plenty of articles and websites and reviews that speak to Shang-Chi's quality, without spoiling it. Easy google search.

If you're wanting to ask a general question to CF but fear reading spoilers, why not open this thread, immediately scroll to the bottom, ask your question in the quick reply box while adding "haven't seen it yet" and then wait for someone to quote you with an answer?

Slyonebluejay likes this.
  3. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

The banning had everything to do with politics and the tensions between the US and PRC. I doubt Marvel or Disney had anything to do with it and like many other US businesses they want to get as much as they can out of the PRC market.

4. rocketsjudoka

Supporting Member

Forgot about the two Tony Leungs. Yep Infernal Affairs is great. An outstanding job by not just Leung and Andy Lau but also by Eric Tsai another HK star who should get more recognition world wide. Martin Scorcese has fully acknowledged Infernal Affairs was the basis for The Departed and praised Infernal Affairs.

jiggyfly and daywalker02 like this.
  5. rocketsjudoka

Supporting Member

Donnie Yen was also a villain in Shanghai Knights.

daywalker02 and VanityHalfBlack like this.
  6. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

I read these threads to get a general consensus of people who I know have shown themselves to have taste like mine.

Those are the thoughts I care about.

snowconeman22 likes this.
  7. Space Ghost

Space Ghost Contributing Member

Boring night so I finally decided to watch it after a couple people said it was 'not bad'.

This pretty much sums it up.

8. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Those 2 in a Starwars flick.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. Roscoe Arbuckle

Watched this last night. Just a horrible film.

Just flat out bad. Think a Live action Raya. That's how bad it was...

VanityHalfBlack and Space Ghost like this.
  10. blahblehblah

blahblehblah Member

I agree It could be a good idea to Spoiler tag things in these type of thread, but I think most who read and participate in these thread after the movie/show has aired usually assume things will be spoiled.

WW1984 was terrible btw so don't watch it with high expectations.

clos4life and jiggyfly like this.