1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Mark Cuban: Every Bit of Me Wanted to Kick His Ass

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by crash5179, Aug 22, 2014.

1. downbytheriver

Yup, 1 1st round appearance in 7 years shows how much morey has dominated with his cutthroat mentality.

So glad this team has rid themselves of Parson and Ling... we've got real players who can show up and don't rely on hype.

2. downbytheriver

and yes-- i was the guy saying we shouldn't resign parsons for 6 mil. just not worth a starting 3 spot on a contender. cuban signed him to market him to young white males. feel free to bump my comments at the end of the season.

3. TheresTheDagger

LOL. He believes in chemistry so much he tore up a title team with Chandler, Barrea, Terry, and Kidd all leaving within a year of winning a ring.

4. bootsdaddy

bootsdaddy Member

And jettisoned half of last years team..

5. Mr. Clutch

Mr. Clutch Contributing Member

Morey rules his mind and thoughts.

6. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

Cuban is upset Morey challenged Beyoncé instead of him on the bucket challenge

7. TesseracT

TesseracT Member

It must suck for Parsons knowing you're on a team out of the owner spiting your former team..

until you realize you got 16 mil paycheck lol

8. RocketsJumer

RocketsJumer Member

It's funny how Cuban says he wanted to make Parsons contract untradeable. Have fun with that when yiu want to trade him away. Lolol

As for if Cuban thinks if Parsons is really a 15 million dollar player, hell no! If you came on sharks tank with that type of offer, Cuban would be the first to leave. He did this in total spite of Morey.

9. apollo33

apollo33 Member

So he ****ed his team over by over paying Parsons just to spite another GM...

that logic

1 person likes this.
  10. traveler

traveler Member

Dirk took a huge paycut and Cuban spent it on Parsons. smh

11. jjc1

jjc1 Member

I actually believe Cuban thought Morey would match and retain Parson no matter what because Morey wouldn't let an asset go without any return. Therefore he set Parson up with this contract to screw the Rockets and thought that would tie us up financially for 3 years. I guess it got backfired on him.

12. Swish4fives

Swish4fives Member

lol..I don't think he honestly wanted Parsons. He wanted to put us in cap hell because he thought we were getting Bosh and matching Parsons. Pretty solid plan but it backfired and will be a waste Dirk's final years.

13. sabesque

sabesque Member

Sounds like tampering

14. cheke64

cheke64 Member

But but parsons agent got him the deal. I told you It was Cubans revenge. Respect for Cuban. He knows what's up

15. cheke64

cheke64 Member

Dallas will get further than us with less talent.

16. Drift Monkey

Drift Monkey Member

Somewhere out there, pull_up_3 is fapping to Dirk + Cuban's pictures.

17. YaoMing#1

YaoMing#1 Member

Care to put 20 in the tip jar on that?

Talent wins and harden/Howard are both top 10 players and if james takes it up a notch on defense he's a bonafide top 5 player.

I can say this if james plays D and Howard plays like he did in the playoffs, no team in the entire nba including the cabs will be able to beat us. Because no one has a big like Dwight, he's litterally one of a kind and harden is offensively only trailing KD and Lebron and he's actually closer to those guys then you would think. See his last 30 games after allstar break. 28 7 and 5 on 48 and 40.

If we get that harden with defense and post season Dwight, I asked you this. Who will beat us?

18. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

I've always said that Cuban sees the Mavs not so much as a business than as a toy. He's more like a fan here on CF.net than a shrewd GM like Morey.

In other words, if one of us had as much money as Cuban, we'd do much of the same things he did.

19. Asian Sensation

Imagine Cuban and Morey together.

20. Aleron

Aleron Contributing Member

Wouldn't work, Cuban wouldn't cede enough control