1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Mark Cuban:''Dwight made a mistake choosing the Houston Rockets''

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by zeeshan2, Aug 9, 2013.

1. raskol

raskol Contributing Member

It's all good. Who cares what Cuban thinks? He's gonna be so sick when we win that championship.

2. IzakDavid13

IzakDavid13 Contributing Member

Love it!

3. PhiSlammaJamma

4. dragician

dragician Member

genius. LOL.

5. thedude077

thedude077 Member

What mistake? LOL What a butthurt, cry baby he is.

6. eyhab27

eyhab27 Contributing Member

:rolleyes: not really sure why you guys are up in arms over this. there was a lot of sarcasm in the 'huuuuge mistake' from Cuban. he knows that Dwight is coming to a good situation in Houston. did he want him in Dallas? Of course. Could they have been a competitive team? I think so. (even though i hate Dallas).

7. BasketballReasons

BasketballReasons Contributing Member

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/5Iolvdg4LMw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

8. redhotrox

redhotrox Contributing Member

Mavericks' Mark Cuban: Dwight Howard did what young kids do, making a mistake in judgment

9. KlutchQT

KlutchQT Contributing Member

Blah. I hate that Harden isn't 100%... I would love to absolutely demolish the Mavs tomorrow and wipe that permasmirk off Cuban's face.

Oddly enough, I love him on Shark Tank. LOL.

10. shtinkee

shtinkee Member

What I love most about this situation is Cuban's claim after Dwight's signing that the mavs are better off without him. Heehee

11. Rockets FTW

Rockets FTW Member

Dwight can make Cuban eat his words.. EAT THEM CUBAN

12. Joe Joe

Joe Joe Go Stros!
    Supporting Member

Rocketscast Live is on hiatus and Mark Cuban can do that. If only Jason Friedman was a billionaire...

13. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

So now not only did he insult Harden...but Morey, Les, the entire organization pretty much..

I hope we go radioactive on them. Remember that game last year we almost broke the 3 point record and guys were clowning on the sideline? Yeah, lets have one of those kind of games!

14. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

Cuban best prepare his anus tomorrow.

15. iLookOK

iLookOK Member

Dude you just totally used "sic" improperly and I am revoking your right to ever use it again.

The term sic indicates that an incorrect or unusual spelling, phrase, punctuation or meaning in the quote has been reproduced verbatim from the original.

16. LikeMike

LikeMike Contributing Member

Well, Cuban had a hall of fame player for over 10 years now - the one title he got was because of Dirk, not complimentary players. Cuban has been chasing stars for years and always came up emtpy to surround Dirk with real players.

I get what he is saying with "you chose organizations not players" - but the Mavs don`t have that much to show for. They have a track record of overpaying for players that don`t live up to their potential. And they have a track record of chasing stars that sign elsewhere. Why should Howard trust that organisation to do a better job with him than they did with Dirk?

On the other hand you have Houston - a team that has shown an ability to find talent on the cheap and collect tradeable assets. A team that has also shown an ability to get a superstar player. And a team loaded with young talent that is almost ready with Dwight to compete for a championship.

Dallas said: have patience, we will surround you with the talent you need (although they have had a hard time to do so with Dirk). Houston said: come here, we have almost all the talent you need and have shown in the past, that we can get the players we need.

So Cuban - you are a homer. Every person in their right mind would agree, that Houston was the better choice.

17. Granville

Granville Member

18. nachbarFTW

nachbarFTW Member

HAHAHAHA I hate the Mavs more than any other sports team.

19. AvgJoe

AvgJoe Contributing Member

20. Roxnostalgia

Roxnostalgia Contributing Member

Why is it news every time a sore-loser owner of a Dallas sports team opens his yapper?