1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Mariners Win!!!

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by 3fingeredgus, Oct 15, 2001.

1. 3fingeredgus

3fingeredgus Member

It's official! The M's have beaten the Indians 3-1 and are on to the ALCS!!! Bring on the A's or Yanks!

2. RocksMillenium

RocksMillenium Contributing Member

Hopefully the Yankees will beat Oakland then put Seattle away. Last thing I need to read everyday is how the "great" Mariners are this and that. Then again the Yankees the same way. How about the Yankees beat Seattle and then Arizona knocks off the Yankees?

3. DVauthrin

DVauthrin Contributing Member

hell no let the A's finish off the yanks

4. davo

davo Contributing Member

I don't care as long as the Yankees don't win.

Actually, thats not quite true - I would like to see Seattle win- they have lost Johnson, Griffey, Arod in the last three years and they are still awesome. Just how a franchise should be built.

5. ZRB

ZRB Contributing Member

Go Seattle!!!

6. Manny Ramirez

Manny Ramirez The Music Man

Dear God,
    Please let the Mariners sweep those damn, insufferable Yankees in 4 games and for Edgar Martinez to hit a ball off Clemens that hits him in the head and knocks his old ass out.

Amen,
    Manny Ramirez

7. SCOOTER T.

SCOOTER T. Contributing Member

I grew up in Seattle. My two baseball teams I follow are the Astros and Mariners. It's been a long time for Seattle fans. The Pilots, bad Mariner teams. and bad ownership. With Johnson, Griffey, and ARod gone, the M's became a team---no more egos. Now they need to beat the Yankees......Go Edgar!!!

8. ROCKSS

ROCKSS Contributing Member

Manny, that had me rolling........LOL :D

Sorry, but the Yankees are now in "Post Season" form and will not be denied.

9. ROXRAN

ROXRAN Contributing Member

no......don't want see Yankee win again.