1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

mar1juana Re-Shapes Brains of Users

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by rocketsjudoka, Apr 15, 2014.

1. Hippieloser

Hippieloser Contributing Member

Hell yeah it reshapes your brain. It's awesome!

2. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

Study is beyond flawed, not worth taking talking about.

3. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I largely agree with you but more information is always good. I think mar1juana should be legalized and I think it many ways it is less harmful than alcohol or many other legal drugs at the same time it is always going to be better in the long run to know the good and bad.

As far as no one ever killing someone on mar1juana alone I don't know about that but there is a case in CO that might point to the dangers of mixing mar1juana with prescription pain pills

http://news.msn.com/crime-justice/police-man-ate-pot-candy-before-shooting-wife

[rquoter]DENVER (AP) — A Denver man accused of killing his wife while she was on the phone with a 911 dispatcher ate mar1juana-infused candy before the attack, according to search warrants released Thursday.

Denver police are investigating if the pot influenced his behavior and also whether officers responded quickly enough to pleas for help from the woman, who was shot to death 12 minutes into the 911 call she made Monday.

Officials said Thursday that a dispatcher has been placed on paid leave during the investigation.

Kristine Kirk, 44, told dispatchers her husband bought and ate the mar1juana candy and may have also taken prescription pain pills before he started hallucinating and frightening the couple's three children, the warrants state.[/rquoter]

4. Surfguy

Surfguy Contributing Member

I bet they end up banning edibles for recreational use.

5. across110thstreet

across110thstreet Contributing Member

keep seeing these responses

"newb"

"he must have been a rookie"

"it must have been not meticulously cured or dirt weed"

"junk science, small sample size, funded by anti-mar1juana lobbysists"

if and when it will be legalized for recreational use, can we at least get warning labels like in the alcohol or tobacco industries?

lol Nancy Grace/Seth Rogen