1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Man paid to impregnate neighbor's wife - Fails 72 times

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Kilgore Trout, Apr 17, 2009.

1. Kilgore Trout

Kilgore Trout Contributing Member

http://digg.com/d1nu5k

In Stuttgart, Germany, a court judge must decide on a case of honorable intentions in a situation where a man hired his neighbor to get his wife pregnant.

It seems that Demetrius Soupolos, 29, and his former beauty queen wife, Traute, wanted a child badly, but Demetrius was told by a doctor that he was sterile.

So, Soupolos, after calming his wife’s protests, hired his neighbor, Frank Maus, 34, to impregnate her. Since Maus was already married and the father of two children, plus looked very much like Soupolos to boot, the plan seemed good.

Soupolos paid Maus $2,500 for the job and for three evenings a week for the next six months, Maus tried desperately, a total of 72 different times, to impregnate Traute.

When his own wife objected, he explained, "I don’t like this any more than you. I’m simply doing it for the money. Try and understand."

When Traute failed to get pregnant after six months, however, Soupolos was not understanding and insisted that Maus have a medical examination, which he did.

The doctor’s announcement that Maus was also sterile shocked everyone except his wife, who was forced to confess that Maus was not the real father of their two children.

Now Soupolos is suing Maus for breach of contract in an effort to get his money back, but Maus refuses to give it up because he said he did not guarantee conception, but only that he would give an honest effort.

2. Two Sandwiches

Two Sandwiches Contributing Member

My dad read me this email about a week ago. Crazy funny. Don't know if it's true, but it's all sorts of funny.

3. BrooksBall

BrooksBall Contributing Member

This thread failed 1 time.

I kid but this was already posted.

4. eveluvsrox

eveluvsrox Contributing Member

a couple of days late buddy

5. Kilgore Trout

Kilgore Trout Contributing Member

Guess that's what I get for not checking the hangout as frequently as usual this week.

6. CountyClerk

CountyClerk Member

ahahah nice. If somebody paid me $2,500 do have sex with his beauty queen wife 3 times a week for 6 months I think I would do it too, just for the money of course...

7. Falcons Talon

Falcons Talon Contributing Member

8. Hmm

Hmm Member

[​IMG]

9. Shaud

Shaud Member

How does she look?

10. Omer

Omer Member

Epic Fail.

This whole story is completely absurd btw.

11. Mr. Clutch

Mr. Clutch Contributing Member

Great success for this dude. He got to bang this chick 72x without commitment.