1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Man leaves his children and lady during 'Dark Night' shooting

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by ktbballplaya, Jul 23, 2012.

1. rolyat93

rolyat93 Contributing Member

IDK how the eff that girl could accept this chumps proposal. Fake crying, couldn't even get the tears out. That's the kind of thing that shows peoples true character, lots of people showed bravery, this punk just showed he has no character.

2. juicystream

juicystream Contributing Member

I wouldn't be mad at the child, I'd be mad at the parent that brought them.

I spend $20+ to go watch a movie on one of the few nights I can get a babysitter to watch my children, you better be sure I'm going to be pissed if someone ruins it. If there are people talking too much, I can move away from them. If a child is screaming or running around, nothing I can do about that.

At a matinee, I expect children to be more likely. I also expect them at PG rated movies. That becomes more acceptable.

3. Akim523

Akim523 Member

didnt work for those who died...God must be racist ;)

4. Blurr#7

Blurr#7 Contributing Member

This is why I want Bynum, he's so selfless and a hero!

5. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

It's funny how one can read a post and by deciding to read the other responses before responding, one finds themselves thinking differently about the original post. JV, if you're ever in a theatre with ATW, let me know and our kiddos can meet after eating a pound of cotton candy. :grin:

6. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

LOL. Are you British now?

7. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

Is Cinemark a British company?

8. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

Seems like a lot of them use the British spelling. I always thought it was theatre in Britain and theater in the USA.

9. Major

Major Member

Ignoring the courtesy / disrespect part of the equation, is there any evidence whatsoever that being in a loud movie theatre for a few hours is hurtful to a 3 month old's development? :confused: Or is this just crap analysis?

10. Surfguy

Surfguy Contributing Member

So, she's marrying the black dude? ;)

11. Big MAK

Big MAK Member

What a coward. I don't have children, but I know for a fact I wouldn't leave the place without them, dead or alive. Hell, I'd even look for others that are either injured or cant help themselves (like a child left by their selfish parent) and attempt to help.

I hope people throw **** at him in the streets.

12. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

I thought it was based on what type of theatre. Of course, what I was wrong going by what I thought. :)

13. tmoney1101

tmoney1101 Contributing Member

[​IMG]

did you know a black guy invented peanut butter?

14. trueroxfan

trueroxfan Member

I don't understand why he brought that up. Is he that oblivious? I would lie my ass off, say something like "I was about to grab Dylan? (watched the vid this morn) and jump off, and as I went to grab him in the rush I missed and jumped." Anything but, "I looked at my kids and wife, the balcony, and decided they were f'ed so I said deuce."

15. Major

Major Member

At least he's honest. :)

16. VanityHalfBlack

I will guarantee you guys that if this movie was release after summer when kids go back to school you will not see babies or kids at a midnight screening unless you're at AMC 30 in Houston???

17. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

I'm sorry but even if you do not care or respect other people's grievances there is the other issue of being a good parent. This is going to sound rude and condescending but a good parent is not going to have a new born baby go out and about in town at midnight for entertainment purposes. That new born needs to be home in their crib sleeping or eating or what ever the baby does in their routine at that hour. If parents want to have date night and go see a midnight showing good on them. You can find someone you trust heavily such as the grandmother or close relative to watch over the newborn.

18. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

Common Sense dictates a new born doesn't need to be out at midnight for entertainment purposes. O thought that's what responsible parents thought also?

19. Harrisment

Harrisment Member

I'm just floored that you actually think this is acceptable, but it explains why there are so many parents out there doing absolutely nothing when their baby is crying during movies or at nice (non-kid friendly) restaurants. They're just inconsiderate a-holes. Your kid has "as much right to be out and about as everyone else?" Give me a break. Nobody is asking you to lock your kids up. Use a little common sense and have some respect for other people.

20. TooRotten

TooRotten New Member

1. Have you ever tried to sleep during a movie, are you serious????, Babies need a quiet atmosphere, a calm place, a soothing environment...... These parents are IDIOTS, the decibel levels are way too loud for a baby - could rupture an eardrum, cause deafness and the loud loud explosions will cause ANY baby to scream in fear. Is that good parenting to you?? Why would someone anyone be SO selfish as to not wait to see a movie?? When you have kids, they are your number 1 priority - you give up your old reckless and selfish lifestyle and start being a responsible parent and thinking about what the baby needs, not what YOU want!!
    2. Babydaddy is a freakin coward!! No doubt in my mind. And then he doesn't even have the common decency to tell anyone/everyone that another man stepped up to the plate to save his Family!!! Not a "Thank You" nothing to the man that took a bullet for your Baby!! As a Mother, if this schmuck had been with me - I would have slapped the stupidness out of him!!! Dropping a baby in a panicked crowd and he thinks he did no wrong??!!! He wants sympathy?? How that Baby did NOT get trampled is beyond me - a Real miracle in my book!!! He dumped the Baby because it was crying and he felt that it was going to draw the Gun-mans attention to HIM ( not the Baby, but his sorry arse) And Jarrell (age 19) is more of a man than he could ever dream of being!!! Jarrell stayed to help a stranger that was too selfish to stay home or leave her babies at home all for a stupid movie!!!
    3. Now for this so called Momma - She didn't mention Jarrell once - not once did she ever make a comment about a young man getting between her and the gunman!! Only after someone mentioned it did she decide to say anything!!! True definition of "White Trash"!! Now look at the interview posted - You would think that she would be holding his hand and thanking him on bended knee for taking a bullet for her Baby. She won't even touch the Man!!! So sad!! Hope that website that raised Money for the harassed bus Monitor (indigogo.com??) raises money for Jarrell. A real man, A true Hero - he deserves something for his actions. Momma deserves to have her kids taken away from her - you can't fix stupid Dude!! And she is going to marry the coward man that ran like a chicken****crybaby and abandoned her and his offspring??!! OMG - they deserve each other - just get the poor kids out of there and away from such God Awful parents!!!!!
    4. To Jarrell - I am sorry that you stood up for white trash like these 2. People (?) that couldn't even say Thank You to you, never mind ignoring you - I am saddened to the core by their actions. If someone opens up an account to raise money for YOU - I will donate. YOU deserve so much better than what they are doing to you. And way to go not contradicting anything these 2 POS say - you are a better man than I. You have Courage, Integrity and Honor. Something they have NO clue about. I say "Thank You" to you and your parents for raising you up to be a Great Man. I hope your life is full of good things. God Bless you Man.