1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Man arrested for having sex with same horse twice

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Rodman23, Jul 9, 2013.

1. Big MAK

Big MAK Member

Oh come on guys, he was just horsing around...

2. Mr. Brightside

Mr. Brightside Contributing Member

Damnit Cleetus. You were only supposed to **** that horse one time. Twice is too many. You sick ****.

3. Juxtaposed Jolt

I wonder how fast he broke the horse.

4. Precision340

Precision340 Member

dude so horny he could ***** a horse

5. sugrlndkid

sugrlndkid Member

what a Neigh-t-mare...

6. Caltex2

Caltex2 Member

Last time I heard a story like this, it was the horse doing the raping...and the guy on the receiving end died.

Just like death...by SNU SNU.

7. Caltex2

Caltex2 Member

Also:

"If you wanna ride it...don't ride the white horse"

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/I8j2ej5jqQw?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Couldn't resist. :)

8. iconoclastic

iconoclastic Member

Once would have been OK though.

9. RKREBORN

RKREBORN Member

10. MoonDogg

MoonDogg Member

[​IMG]

11. SwoLy-D

SwoLy-D Contributing Member

After THAT picture above, I will say "BRAVO." :p

12. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

reminded me of this, lol someone go start a thread...I had a hard time believing it when I just read it now. I didn't know what a septic tank looked like so I googled it and this perv was like in a couple of the search results too lol!

http://www.kens5.com/home/Peeping-tom-found-inside-septic-tank-below-womens-bathroom--214746171.html

SAND SPRINGS, Okla. (AP) — A Tulsa man remained jailed Monday on a peeping Tom complaint after authorities discovered him inside a septic tank beneath a women's bathroom at a Sand Springs water park.
    Kenneth Enslow, 52, was arrested Sunday after a woman called police. She had taken her 7-year-old daughter to the bathroom and noticed a man looking up at her from inside the toilet, Tulsa County Sheriff's Maj. Shannon Clark said.
    "He went in there, climbed down in the septic and was looking up at the people utilizing that facility," Clark said.
    Enslow, who was covered in human waste, was helped from the septic tank by members of the Keystone Fire Department, who sprayed him off with a fire hose and then transported to a hospital for evaluation, according to a sheriff's report.
    Court and jail records do not indicate if Enslow has an attorney.
    Enslow told police that a woman hit him in the head with a tire iron and dumped him in the toilet, according to the report.
    But Clark said: "There were no injuries consistent with that."
    Enslow remained jailed on a felony warrant from Okmulgee County related to a 1998 embezzlement case, court records show.
    A formal arraignment in the peeping Tom case is scheduled for July 15.

[​IMG]

13. SwoLy-D

SwoLy-D Contributing Member

^ I don't think that has anything to do with "having sex with same horse twice." :p

SRSLY, it's old news, man... a couple days ago I saw the video of the people in the park offering their opinion on the issue. They were "shocked." :grin:

14. J.R.

J.R. Member

[rquoter]The Hildago County Sheriff’s Office arrested a man with a history of performing sexual acts on horses.

Deputies obtained an active warrant on June 2 for 45-year-old Cirilo Castillo for a February criminal trespass investigation.

Deputies were dispatched to a barn on Feb. 17 in Edinburg after the owner found Castillo inside with an injured leg. Castillo told investigators that he was struck by a car and crawled to the woman’s barn to seek shelter. The woman recognized the man as the same person who was previously arrested for having sex with her horses. Investigators believe Castillo was injured when the horse kicked him while he was performing a sexual act.

According to the Hidalgo County Sheriff's Office, Castillo had been ordered to stay away from the barn and the horses based on the prior arrest.

Castillo was charged with a Class B misdemeanor, punishable by up to 180 days in jail for criminal trespassing. He was summoned on June 3 before Hidalgo County Justice of the Peace Charlie Espinoza and is set for $1,000 bond.

http://www.click2houston.com/news/h...g-performing-sexual-acts-with-horses/33528704[/rquoter]

15. LonghornFan

LonghornFan Contributing Member

If we let Swoly back in the hangout maybe he'll leave her horses alone. Strange way to take out your frustrations though.

16. Mr. Clutch

Mr. Clutch Contributing Member

Pitcher or catcher?

17. bobloblaw

bobloblaw Contributing Member

He was sexing a horse in Hidalgo County?

Any relation?

[​IMG]

18. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

But what if he had the horse's consent and things just got rough, explaining the leg injury? Or if the horse actually lured him into the barn and raped him?

Horses always playing innocent with their "I can't speak your language" ****.

19. percicles

percicles Contributing Member

Interesting fact, Hidalgo is a colonial spanish term that was short of "hijo de algo' which translates to 'son of someone.'

20. Mr. Clutch

Mr. Clutch Contributing Member

You don't sleep around with horses.

You stick with one and be loyal