1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Maloof brothers on Real Sports

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by skymaster187, Feb 7, 2003.

1. skymaster187

skymaster187 Member

You know they never did mow Webbers yard.:p

But I will say they are all class, they care about their fans alot!
    I do not know if you guys got to see the episode they did on the brothers, A fan had dropped their hotdog and one of the brothers comes up to the guy gives him money for a new one and ask him if everything was ok, Thinking maybe they were doing this for the camera they interviewed several fans and they said they do it all the time.

They do regret selling the Rockets though heheheh 2 rings!

Les you should take lessons from these owners, these guys even give their HOME number out so fans can callif their is a problem with the organization that needs to be resolved!

Hey Maloof's you wanna buy a second team? LOL

2. LiTtLeY1521

LiTtLeY1521 Member

........that is DEDICATION.

Les doesn't really care. I don't have a problem with that.

3. BanginScrew

BanginScrew Member

They're also BIG TIME pimps. The younger brother said something like he's never getting married. They look up to their uncle who's in his 70's (I think) and who has never been married. Their uncle said something like ... enjoy being rich and single, don't mess it up by getting married.

They are truely class asts though when it comes to being an NBA owner.

4. James23

James23 Member

they inherited lots of money.