1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. steddinotayto

steddinotayto Contributing Member

if you're telling me that getting beat by Shaq and losing those other series you mentioned caused you more grief than the WCF when Malone practically robbed us of the chance to beat Jordan then i have nothing more to say to you. why is that? because there's no logic or reason that can make any sense of that.

Malone WAS a great player. He's a broken down FORTY TWO year old player now. So what? MOVE ON.

2. HoustonForever

I know a great deal about Rockets history and NBA History.

I admire the greatness of Karl Malone and have dreamed of seeing him a Rockets uniform.

3. fa7999

fa7999 Member

Even if we never win another championship, I don't want Karla on my team.:p

4. GoatBoy

GoatBoy Member

Why don't you go to the GOP board and post about how great Kerry's war record is? You will have about as much success convincing people.

I don't ever EVER EVER want to see that punkazz in a Rockets uniform. Not even if he played for One Freaking Dollar.

Just accept that you are not going to persuade anyone here and let it go.

5. steddinotayto

steddinotayto Contributing Member

how do you put posters on ignore ?

6. darkwarrior

darkwarrior Member

click on profile, add to ignore list

7. montevideo

montevideo Contributing Member

HoustonForever - you went over the edge with the above sentence - now it's obvious that you're baiting! ;)

Nothing like a good K.Malone bashing to top off the afternoon! :mad:

I'm no long-time Rox fan - but I know Karl Malone is the anti-Rocket - and I was booing him louder than anyone in my section during the playoffs.

No way the Rox would never make an offer to Malone and Malone would never sign with the Rockets. For all the reasons mentioned above.

Spurs on the other hand are right up his alley. Bowen and Malone have a very similar approach to the game.

I don't even agree on the greatness of Malone - I'm in the camp that believes his success was very much a function of his years with J. Stockton.

If he had an ounce of character - he would have been the catalyst for the Lakers championship run last year - instead - he got into the blame game too! - pointing the finger at the Lakers doctors - and had zero positive impact on any of the Payton-Shaq-Kobe-Phil storms.

So I agree w/ jump shooter :

8. olliez

olliez Contributing Member

I wonder which drunkard voted a 5-star

:confused:

9. rocketballin

rocketballin Member

I think HoustonForever should stop posting. Karl Malone is the Devil in the flesh. Dude how can you like this @$$hole. As bad as it sounds I love to see Malone get hurt or get whacked out there on the basketball court. Malone and the Rockets would never mix. If Malone ever signed a contract with the Rockets, I would personally welcome him and his weak knees at airport with a crobar. I seriously hate this guy, I dont think ive ever hated someone I didnt know but well this is the person. As great as Malone WAS hes always been a dirty player who loved to go knee first into traffic. SOMEBODY SEVERELY HURT MALONE ALREADY SO WE NEVER HAVE TO TALK ABOUT HIM EVER AGAIN!!!!

10. Davidoff

Davidoff Contributing Member

HOW CAN YOU CALL YOURSELF A ROCKETS FAN????:eek: :mad: :eek: :(

11. rocketballin

rocketballin Member

I Think we should have a law here in Rocket land. Any friend of Karl Malone is no friend of OURS!

HoustonForever- You obviously are not a real Rockets fan. Your just some idiot who happens to like the Rockets. Yea I know alot of people who root for the Lakers just cause they are the Lakers, and well your one of those people, except its the ROckets. A real Rockets fan Is still feeling the Sting of John Stockton's miracle shot where Malone literally picked up the Glide and took him to the other side of the court. Difference between Shaq and Malone, is that Shaq respected us, he always has, even back in the Hakeem days when he said Hakeem is the greatest Center playing in the NBA. Malone said something along the lines, "I wont be looking for a job from them ......" talking about us during the 1st round of the playoffs. This guy has no respect for anything. We should try to sign him though so when he gets here WE MESS HIM UP GOOD!!!:mad:

12. dugtzu

dugtzu Contributing Member

malone made so much of a personal sacrifice last year to move from his home and take less money so he could play for a shot at the championship, a sacrifice compounded by difficult teammates and the first major injury of his career. When i saw him get to the finals with an overwhelming shot at winning his first ring at age 40....and then to lose so disgracefully- ill admit, i cried.

in fact i dont think i have been that happy in my whole life. so no, i would not want him in houston.

if he was on this team, he might actually be the first player ever to be constantly booed by the home crowd.

13. HoustonForever

Like everyone else here, I'm a big time Rockets fan. I have as much privilege to post and unveil my opinion as much as anyone else.

That's a little harsh. We all have flaws, but I like Malone because he's strong, gritty and determined.

I wish no one harm on the basketball floor, even people who may have gotten away with sexual assault.

You shouldn't dream of incapacitating people. I hope that statement is a jest, albeit a foolish one. I'm certain you would be prosecuted to the full extent of the law; why throw your life away?

I've learned how not to hate people. Forgiveness if for our own benefit.

It's more than likely that Karl Malone will return to the NBA. It's unfortunate that a majority of Houston Rockets (especially in the internet forum) chose not to let go of hate.

14. Rockets34Legend

Rockets34Legend Contributing Member

Are you sure you know a great deal?

Do you remember the Clutch City years? Do you remember the Malone-Stockton dirty combo? Do you know how much hell they caused the Rockets during our division matchups? Did he ever play fair? How would you feel if you got an elbow or a kick in the balls by Malone? That's how Hakeem, Horry, and many others felt during the times we played his sorry ass.

The history of Malone and what he has done to our players weighs more than having him wear our colors. Screw him. No matter what color he wears, he will always be a Jazzhole. I won't stand for the Rockets bringing a putz like him onto our team.

P.S. - Why don't you change your nick from Houstonforever to ILoveMaloneforever? That would suit you right, you Malone-lovin-Jazz-fan-freak.

15. rocketballin

rocketballin Member

I dont know if this is someones Website here but check it out, I think everyone will like it. Malone Hating

I bet
    Dude, I bet I could find more than a handful of people who would help me conspire this ;-). Hell, even the Houston Police would look away.

Go to Hell Jizzhole :D

16. SupermanSK

SupermanSK Contributing Member

I WANT NO PART OF KARLA. HES BEEN A PAIN IN THE ASS FOR THE ROCKETS SINCCE CAME IN THE LEAGUE...AND LETS NOT FORGET LAST YEAR THAT CHEAP PLAY ON BOKI.

HES CURSED NOT TO WIN A CHAMPIONSHIP JUST LIKE BARKLEY....LETS NOT GET DOOMED TWICE.

17. HoustonForever

Right is right if nobody's doing it; wrong is wrong if everybody's doing it.

That is still is a malevolent machination. Basketball is not such an important cause that you'd attempt to incapacitate over it.

18. micah1j

micah1j Member

Worst thread ever!!!

19. micah1j

micah1j Member

Actually, I change my mind. We can get Karla so Boki can b*tch slap him everday in practice!

20. hotballa

hotballa Contributing Member

I hate Karl Malone. Hes been a whining p***y since day 1 in the L. Any wins he gets as a Rocket, should CD ever smoke the $3k per ounce reefer and decide to sign him, should warrant the coming of the Apocalypse. My dream will be to see him break a leg and I am TIVOing it. And I don't wanna hear any holier-than-thou speeches about him supporting his babies. Can we serisouly stop bringing up his name or any Utah names? All I get are images of Stockton hitting that 3 in the playoffs...my eyes burn, lock this thread..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.