1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Major Fantasy League Soccer

Discussion in 'Fantasy Sports' started by Caddman, Mar 3, 2002.

1. Caddman

Caddman Contributing Member

Anyone familiar with this game? It's free to play and based player stats for the upcoming Major League Soccer season. You're given a salary cap and a limited number of moves during the season. A couple of seasons ago we got a group of Houston guys to form a division in Major Fantasy League Soccer. This was around the time that I started working 16 hour days, so my involvement dropped considerably. Anyway, I thought it might be fun to try again, so I took the liberty of creating a Houston division for the coming season. The division page is located at:

http://www.mfls.com/index.mfls/M=division/Did=82

Their main page is: www.mfls.com

I hope you guys will join up, because I'm sure I'll win this time.

:p

2. mduke

mduke Member

You should join Heath's CM league;)

3. Heath

Heath Member

Actually the CM league run the Major league too so we could do the major league. But who would want to be in the major league when you can guide top european teams like Cheltenham and Macclesfield to fantastic achivements. :rolleyes:

4. Caddman

The problem I have with CM is that my computer isn't fast enough and doesn't have enough RAM to run it. I bought the 01/02 version and had to install it at my dad's house.

MFLS is less involved. You score points based on how the players you pick do in their MLS games.

5. kidrock8

kidrock8 Member

They need make CM run much faster.

I have a somewhat good system. 1000 MHZ 256 MB Ram... And it takes forever to play.

6. Caddman

The season starts this weekend and still only 4 teams in the Houston MFLS division. So there are plenty of openings, feel free to join if you're interested.

http://www.mfls.com/index.mfls/M=division/Did=82

There's also a prediction competition you can compete in.