1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

MAGA gear triggers crazy anti-Trumper

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by dachuda86, Dec 30, 2018.

1. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

NSFW language

Well this is making the rounds so may as well bring it here. This is a prime example of what Trump Derangement Syndome looks like.

tldw: neckbeard refuses to serve a man because he has Trump gear on. Then proceeds to assault the customer and try to make it defensable by calling the customer racist. He has since lost his job.

2. Astrodome

Astrodome Member
    Supporting Member

The only people douchier than vapers are people that work at vape shops. He has been watching too much MSNBC

3. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

What can I say. Some people just don't take having a mlm schemer and deranged teenager like brain managing the world's largest bureaucracy.

Chasier was an asshat and I wouldn't be surprised if the meathead wearing the giant Trump shirt isn't the most plesplea of company to be around with also.

#3 fchowd0311, Dec 30, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 30, 2018
  4. CCorn

CCorn Member

Yea there’s crazy people out there. Just like the guy who ran over that protestor.

vlaurelio likes this.
  5. Harrisment

Harrisment Member

The guy working behind the counter is a nut job. What is there to debate?

6. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

You wear that gear you are looking for a fight - he got exactly what he wanted.

100% a setup, trying to continue a false narrative that both sides are equal - they are not.

When you have one or two vs hudreds or thousands of episodes, they are not equal. Red meat for stupid people.

Glad the guy was fired. No need for that.

DD

Rocket River likes this.
  7. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

He seems more like a guy that posts on reddit.com/r/politics

8. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

btw weed is known to stunt your emotional growth. That guy definitely looks like a pothead.

9. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

10. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

The vape shop guy obviously gave the Trumper exactly what he was looking for. This obviously wasn’t taken in a state like TX where us “libs” are surrounded by Trumpers all day in our lives. We coexist here just fine without blowing up at each other for wearing political gear.

Also this whole thread is a culmination of what Trump means to his fan base and what they like most about being in the cult. Has nothing to do with policy and everything to do with the gamesmanship that Trump provides. This is why he can get away with shooting someone on 5th Avenue. The ability to troll Libs is what they live for and it’s more important to their lives than any one policy issue.

Imagine if I wore a Pelosi shirt and a hat that said “I love open borders and abortions” to a gun show. I don’t do that because I don’t get off on triggering those who don’t agree with me like you guys in the Trump cult do.

Rocket River likes this.
  11. jo mama

jo mama Contributing Member

are you implying that trump is a pothead?

R0ckets03 likes this.
  12. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

I could see this guy being any of a dozen or so people that regularly post in the D&D.

13. across110thstreet

across110thstreet Contributing Member

Tit for tat, how many lunatic ignorant racist outrage videos must be posted in order to show a prime example of lunatic ignorant racist Trump supporters?

Since it is a meaningless term for message boards, I’m redefining Trump Derangement Syndrome to apply to the sycophant base of apologists that cheer for the worst US president in modern history and the laughing stock of the world.

vlaurelio likes this.
  14. WolfofHouston

WolfofHouston Member

Anti Trumpers claim to be against discrimination, but then do just that same thing.

Whenever someone claims they stand against or for something, they usually mean it in a biased why.

15. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

those are posted on here all the time but you get triggered when we point out lunacy on your side.

dachuda86 likes this.
  16. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

Also, you calling Trump the worst president in history is textbook Trump derangement syndrome. Have you ever heard of Andrew Johnson, Jimmy Carter or Harding?

cml750, BruceAndre and dachuda86 like this.
  17. jcf

jcf Member

I agree with your first sentence and last sentence.

But, I don't know about the rest of it. I think the video is an example of how there can be unreasonable individuals on both "sides." I really don't think we can quantify how many unreasonable individuals are on each "side" because it has clearly become a matter of perspective for a lot of people on both sides.

I also agree on looking like a set-up, but if simply wearing pro-Trump gear can be considered a calculated set-up to make others act crazy, it does kind of prove the point he appears to have been looking for.

Nook likes this.
  18. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

If your first reaction isn't to laugh at that video, liberal or conservative, then you have a problem.

That **** was hilarious.

Follow up videos

FranchiseBlade and jcf like this.
  19. jcf

jcf Member

This is a very fair rebuttal to my last post. Reading down. Sorry for back-to-back posts.

20. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

Lmao yeah because weed is just known to make people really uptight and throw tantrums.

If that dude is on anything, it could be Adderall. Most likely, he's just mentally unstable, might be autistic.