1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Lowry will be gone.

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by rofflesaurus, Apr 22, 2012.

1. thekad

thekad Member

Really? I never knew.

2. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

You were just in denial, welcome to enlightenment.

DD

3. joesr

joesr Member

And then if GDragic says peace? your sources are stupid

4. Mr. Space City

what's up with the rockest and these flash in the pan pg's over the years?

aaron brooks to kyle lowry to goran dragic

5. Mr. Space City

6. xiki

xiki Contributing Member

(fixed) I want Goran to stay anyways. I want to trade Lowry at his absolute highest value and with that draft pick in order to move up this years draft or to get a star to put next to Dragic.

1 person likes this.
  7. J.R.

J.R. Member

I guess it's time to find themselves a stable PG, ohh I don't know, Deron Williams?

Yeah I know, he ain't coming here.

But exactly right. Brooks took over for Alston, Lowry for Brooks, Goran for Lowry, just like a merry-go-round.

8. amaru

amaru Member

Dragic is going to Portland....

9. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

At least give him time to recuperate......

10. pmac

pmac Contributing Member

:confused:

Lowry has the second highest true shooting percentage on the team. He's not the problem, it's the lack of a star or high upside player. Dragic may be better, but it's a marginal difference and he won't lead you deep into the playoffs.

11. thetatomatis

thetatomatis Member

Some of you still want the dumbest stuff. You want Lowry back at any costs. You want other teams to sign or free agents and we get nothing. You want the Battier, Hayes, Thabeet types. Yet you dont want higher draft choices, Dragic, Carmelo, Dwight, Deron Williams, top ten picks. Really weird set of fans we have. Priorities are all mixed up.

12. sammy

sammy Contributing Member

You're such a hypocrit. You and larvs defended AB for MONTHS saying that he just needed more time to get back in sync yet you guys give Lowry a couple of weeks. Dude was pretty sick from all accounts.

And this coming from a person who basically didnt know who Dragic was when we acquired him.

13. thetatomatis

thetatomatis Member

You ever listen to yourselves? You dont want dragic and instead want Lowry instead of a trade where Lowry gets you back something and you keep Dragic? How dumb do you sound right now?

14. thetatomatis

thetatomatis Member

So you in effect want to lose Dragic for free. Keep Lowry and get nothing for Dragic. Rather than resign Dragic which we can do and trade Lowry and get something back for it? Such idiocy is the reason you guys have a horrible team.

15. sammy

sammy Contributing Member

I still remember DD dogging Dragic and the trade on spurstalk of all places :eek:

16. Toothless_Texan

Dragic to /Knicks,Nets, CHI,MIA,LAL not small team like POR

17. Toothless_Texan

he is a flipper flopper with lots of time to make posts.. thought unemployment was goin down.. guess not

18. Mathloom

Mathloom Shameless Optimist
    Supporting Member

Lowry is an excellent PG on both ends of the floor, his FG% this season is skewed. He was shooting a very good % before playing injured I think, especially given the amount of shots he takes.

On the other hand, if he is acting entitled just because he beat Brooks to a starting spot, which apparently even Stephon Marbury cold do these days, then we need to find him a new home. IMO he seems threatened that Dragic came in and was clearly better than a not-100% Kyle.

We don't know enough to judge what he has done internally, but if he does have an ego problem, that's not something we haven't known. That chip on his shoulder is what got him where he is. Let's hope it's not what brings him down.

Frankly Kyle, if we deal you and you try to prove how good you are, no one will care because you will have whined your way out of here, and GM's are aware that you're one of dozens of players capable of putting up a single good season.

19. Stevierebel

Stevierebel Contributing Member

what a difference a year can make.

20. UTAllTheWay

UTAllTheWay Member

Yes, I'd rather keep the better and cheaper player.