1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Lowry Injury Update

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Stevierebel, Jan 29, 2010.

Tags:
  1. Pete Chilcutt

Pete Chilcutt Contributing Member

Good to hear. It is ironic the first game Conroy is activated we have our first pg injury of the season....

Maybe it was the presence of Juwan Howard...

2. gotsis

gotsis Member

the funniest thing was that you brought the t-mac topic up, you must admit youre really obssesed, just chill he is going to be traded no need to start a discussion than act as if you are trying to be the bigger man and back down not to derail the thread.

about lowry hes a key part of this team, he changes the pace of the game everytime he comes in and that has been really important this year.

3. tmoney1101

tmoney1101 Contributing Member

Damn you Juwan Howard, and your irregular heart rhythm. :grin:

4. Bandwagoner

Bandwagoner Contributing Member

Never heard of an initial MRI and they don't have an MRI at toyota center which is where he was when this thread was posted.

I think you mean the initial exam did not show some mcl or acl rupture. If you have a rupture they can tell you right away, like Wes welker

5. t_mac1

t_mac1 Contributing Member

where was tmac mentioned in the OP?

6. Amshirvani

Amshirvani Contributing Member

...You brought him up in the first place....Dementia much?

7. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

Thanks for the news, Stevie. I don't know if they did any sort of an MRI at the TC (I seriously doubt they have that kind of equipment there. I've had several and I can't imagine that those are in the locker room or anywhere else in the building), but I think this was just a misunderstanding somewhere. I believe you when you say it doesn't look serious and that's the info you got.

8. Shaud

Shaud Member

lol that is the guy who was messaging people on yahoo messenger asking people to read his post, he would log on and IM me about everyday asking me to read his post to see if he deserves to post here smh. Dude is annoying and a weirdo. I thought that was him again.

9. Boxer

Boxer Member

I hope he does well in the last 7 minutes of the 1st Quarter when he tries to come back.

10. waytookrzy079

waytookrzy079 Member

I really dont think its serious... it's probably nothing more than a Sprain like stevie mentioned.

If there is a tear, it'll probably be to the MCL which isnt as serious as an ACL. If was an ACL tear, there's not way he would have gotten up.. (i know from experience).

The way he limped off after getting hurt, it seems like it wont be anything more than a sprain. Even with an MCL tear, it takes away your ability to make strong cuts and move laterally. After getting hurt, he seemed like he was still moving ok.

I wouldnt expect him to be out too long.

11. Stevierebel

Stevierebel Contributing Member

Klow7

Strain and sprain!!! 2weeks!!!

12. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member

Two weeks? Basically it's like when Budinger got injured. Nothing too serious.

13. ivenovember

ivenovember Member

Just saw his Twitter too, not too bad of an injury, he'll be fine. We'll get a nice look at Conroy too.

14. brian_chapman

brian_chapman Member

just enough to avoid getting traded. j/k

15. napalm06

napalm06 Huge Flopping Fan

Stevierebel thanks for sharing the news. Much appreciated. Lowry has really grown on me as a player recently.

OldSchool, take your self-righteous TMac banter somewhere else. If you think you have anything new to share with any of us you obviously are new to the internet.

16. Stevierebel

Stevierebel Contributing Member

Kyle is happy...

Klow7 Thank god!!!

17. J.R.

J.R. Member

Klow7: Strain and sprain!!! 2weeks!!!

18. J.R.

J.R. Member

I'm late. :eek:

19. Rockets34Legend

Rockets34Legend Contributing Member

Morey sees the future.

Will Conroy TIME!

20. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

It will be interesting to see how Will Conroy plays as the backup PG, I don't remember a lot of his game, but hopefully he can at least hit a mid range jumper.