1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Love Him or Hate Him, You Still Have to Support Him as long as He is a Rocket

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Da_Spark, Jul 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ttdestroyer

ttdestroyer Member

Having not played a game in the NBA I never considered #BeWell a Rocket.

2. ttdestroyer

ttdestroyer Member

brilliant!

That is exactly the biggest problem, one group of fans hating another group of fans because of why they like Lin.

3. MrSabotage

MrSabotage Member

In what way? Being born?

4. dandorotik

dandorotik Contributing Member

Loser=rollin

5. gravityonme

gravityonme Member

Somedays when I read the comments I feel I woke up in an alternate reality where Jeremy Lin played terribly. I just don't get it.

6. Fair Dinkum

Fair Dinkum Member

For me, its come to this...

I think Clutch should just do a blanket ban on all Lin threads.

Only temporarily lifted at his discretion when there is actual "significant news" like a trade involving Lin.

Strict monitoring of this would be needed. Any off-topic discussion of Lin will not be tolerated. Intelligent basketball discussion is not worth sacrificing for Lin fans and haters. Fans can have their own fan forums of which I'm sure there are many already. Haters can just go off and circle jerk or bring their hate to those fan sites instead.

7. ttdestroyer

ttdestroyer Member

Everyone has shot an airball. Next!

8. megadon

megadon Member

another Lin flame thread? this is getting old.

THe haters mostly come from people who do not like the fact that he is a bible thumper. Look at his twitter account, he has a quote from Jeremiah that he published to the world. Lin has no idea the hate he'll get from people because he is a bible thumper. That is the reason why the media and people who are established in their position in life do not Like Lin as an NBA player.

I already warned that as long as Lin continues to thump Jesus is peoples' face or the the bible, he'll continue to get hate and continue to get negative articles written on him. I suspect that McHale will even bench Lin and start Beverley. I am pretty certain on that this year.

1 person likes this.
  9. megadon

megadon Member

Talk about a smear job you're doing.

10. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Is this some new concept?

11. CARoxNut

CARoxNut Member

First thing first. People like you need to stop making thread like this.

12. Knickskiller

Knickskiller Member

if he goes he goes, but BOY if he stays ...... HAHAHAHAHA!

13. alethios

alethios Member

I hope Jeremy has a thick skin - he'll need it if he reads CF.

14. Panda23

Panda23 Member

If he didn't have a thick skin he woulda quit way before the nba mate

15. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Aaron Brooks and Jeremy

j/k

16. legacygt777

legacygt777 Member

lin, read this thread and just win. you're the scapegoat.

there were haters that wanted dream to go because he was too greedy and thought he faked a hamstring injury. he won back 2 back titles later.

17. calmdowntime

calmdowntime Member

I don't know if it's a real pattern or not, but I noticed a couple times that trolls who "troll in favor" of Lin are quickly banned and trolls who "troll against Lin" are not.

18. calmdowntime

calmdowntime Member

This CertifiedTroll guy has like 1000 posts of this stuff

19. calmdowntime

calmdowntime Member

Personally I think it's obvious that Lin haters who claim to really be "LOF haters" are by far the worst and most cruel posters

They are the only here ones who are personally attacking and expressing hatred for other people

Even the worst LOF, and there are some, don't have the same level of cruelty, they just say basketball things that are dumb (like it's Harden's fault or it's McHale's fault). Their motivation stems from fandom of a player, just like Kobe Kids refuse to blame Kobe for any of his shortcomings. But I find the LOF-hater types on this board to generally be truly cruel, at times implicitly racist in an objectionable way, and so on.

1 person likes this.
  20. fxbillie

fxbillie Member

If Morey and the team-mates especially the stars want Lin around, let's stop trashing Lin just to help build positive team chemistry. Morey and the guys are a lot more informed about Jeremy Lin than you and me. Even Breacher Report has a change of tone about Lin with a pretty good objective report on Lin supported by stat and good reasoning. Let's stop all these bickering about Lin whose play after ASG really helped the team to make it to the playoff. He helped engineered some of the blow out wins against top teams last season. Why not give Lin the chance to prove himself next season, as this author of BR so eloquently stated that Lin will have a break through year next season.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...-14-season-with-rockets-full-support#comments

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.