1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Love and Harden on the ESPN replay

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Spacemoth, Dec 26, 2012.

1. HTown_TMac

HTown_TMac Member

actually u get harden, then u have love..

2. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

Indeed. All things in their proper order.

3. mvpcrossxover

mvpcrossxover Member

still can't get over the fact that he stepped over scola

but will forget it soon if we actually acquired him

4. rolyat93

rolyat93 Contributing Member

He's whispering in his ear...

[​IMG]

5. xtruroyaltyx

xtruroyaltyx Member

Three team trade with cousins going to minny, we get love sac gets Peckovic. We give up Patterson and Morris (pat to minny to pair with his buddy, Morris to sac to do whatever) and any picks we can dish out.

6. rocketblaze

rocketblaze Member

You might have something there..... but we would need Love to go public with a trade demand to Houston or something.

7. trowa2

trowa2 Member

LMA is a much better player than Love and we have a better chance of getting LMA than love. love is all hype

8. fishguy91

fishguy91 Member

Love would be great in houston but i wish we dont have to give up too many. Among the possible trade assets I really hope parsons can stay.

9. Rox>Mavs

Rox>Mavs Contributing Member

Not sure if you're trolling.....gotta a feeling you're gonna get flamed though. Love owns LA all day everyday.

10. Commodore

Commodore Contributing Member

this, best outlet passer in the league on the team with the fastest pace, match made in heaven

11. jayhow92

jayhow92 Member

Parsons would be the first out. With guys like Iggy and Granger going to be free agents, he can definitely be replaced.

12. merrrlo

merrrlo Member

I would rather say a Harden is sweet, but it is that much better when there is also Love

13. don grahamleone

don grahamleone Contributing Member

I must admit that the whole theory that Kevin Love is coming to Houston to play with Harden sounds like a hoax, but then you look at the beard that Love is growing and if THAT doesn't MAKE you go HMMMMM, then you just aren't reading the signs life is showing you.

14. Spacemoth

Spacemoth Contributing Member

You don't see the Lakers stop coveting other teams' superstars just because they're "under contract" until "2015". Stop selling our team short and START PRAYING TO ZUUL WHO WILL BRING OUR PF SAVIOR TO THE ROCKETS ONE WAY OR ANOTHER.

GET OVER HERE KEYMASTER OF GOZER. COME TO THE ROCKETS. Look at what you made me do. I had to up and learn how to photoshop just for ya'll.

[​IMG]

15. trowa2

trowa2 Member

16. BigPoppaJay

BigPoppaJay Member

Love was the best power forward in the game last year, he just returned from an injury and although he had a bad game tonight, his per is still around 20 through like five games. Love would be a major acquisition and would put us in the upper tier of the west I believe.

I read recently that Love has been mad at minnesotas ownership due to them not using their five year extension on him and only giving him three years, and he has an opt out after next season, so possibly 2014.

17. Rox>Mavs

Rox>Mavs Contributing Member

Those stats show love shooting 2.2 3pt attempts a game at 43% (that's ridiculous). Rox need a stretch 4 with 3pt range. LA in those games took 0 3pt shots. LA's fg% is higher but that's due to him taking interior shots. If you want to spread the floor you can't have LA and asik clogging the lane.

Plus love is getting 2.2 more defensive rebounds than LA in those stats. Not to mention he's only shooting 13.2 attempts to LA's 16.3.

Love is the better all around PF and without question a better fit for what the Rox need.

18. fallenphoenix

fallenphoenix Contributing Member

didn't mchale draft love?

i believe that would be a HUGE reason the rockets would go for him and why love would consider houston

1 person likes this.
  19. munco

munco Member

No way do the twolves trade Love without getting a white player back. Parsons and Asik would be gone. In all seriousness Love is a top 10 player we would need to give up a lot to trade for him

20. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member