1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

1. YaoMing#1

YaoMing#1 Member

now im not saying i want the rockets to tank it and get in the lottery but if it does happen whats the one player you would want the rockets to really try and get.

my top 3 in order

1. Michael Beasley
    2. Eric Gordan
    3. Derrick Rose

2. krnxsnoopy

krnxsnoopy Contributing Member

If we do get a top pick, gotta go for TALENT no matter what. Don't draft for NEED, draft for TALENT.

3. RocketsMac

RocketsMac Member

YES, LULZ ITZ VERY SMARTZ!! :rolleyes:

let's tank 30 games into the season for an INKNOWN COMMODITY!

4. batkins

batkins Contributing Member

If we did get in the lottery, which I don't think will happen, I would love to get Eric Gordon. He was amazing in High School and now dominating in College.

5. AAAproduction1

what about o.j mayo

6. BroadwayBelm

BroadwayBelm Member

I hope you plan on having a top 3 pick.

7. solid

solid Contributing Member

This is the earliest lotto thread ever. Kind of sums things up. Forget lotto, the Rockets can't draft their way out of a paper bag. No hope there.

8. YaoMing#1

YaoMing#1 Member

my hope is that they make the playoffs but to be honest with u i really dont because i know this team will never and i mean never when a championship with tracy mcgrady and thats the truth he's a loser and you dont win with losers. im not satisfied yr after yr just making the playoffs i want more, now if ur happy with 1st round exists ever yr then lets keep tracy but if ur not then its time to look to the future like me and get somone new and fresh to play with big yao