1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Lottery Drawing Tonight 7:30 PM Central

Discussion in 'NBA Draft' started by DCkid, May 19, 2009.

1. Noob Cake

Noob Cake Member

Poor Blake, being on the Clippers only guarantees you a career of mediaocracy.

There does Conley's chances at starting for the next decade. Poor Ricky for being stuck in Memphis. On the other hand, Memphis gets another spanish player.

2. airbulllard

airbulllard Contributing Member

i think the clippers will definitely trade one of their forwards...

they can't play zeke, kaman, camby, thorton AND griffin...

3. BrooksBall

BrooksBall Contributing Member

Maybe we can get Camby if they take Griffin. I assume most of you don't want Camby though.

4. Egghead

Egghead Member

Rubio will probably fall now to Sacramento or Washington...wouldn't be surprised if he stays in Europe couple more years

5. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

I'd take him

6. worzel gummidge

I wouldn't be surprised if Camby is offloaded to a team far enough below the salary cap for only a second round draft pick again. My guess would be the Pistons.

7. farrisdabis

farrisdabis Member

Clippers will take Rubio. Memphis takes Griffin. OKC takes Thabeet.

8. BetterThanEver

BetterThanEver Contributing Member

Don't forget about OJ Mayo. He needs to dominate the ball to be effective. They will need to to get rid of Mayo.

9. ClutchCityReturns

ClutchCityReturns Contributing Member

So do you guys think OKC throws anything at the Clippers to try and move up? I know the #1 pick isn't likely to get moved, but one can only figure that OKC has such a hard on for Griffin that they've got to try something...

10. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

I think OKC will look at Thabeet now.

He's really raw offensively, but he is a pretty dominant shot blocker that would give them a decent inside presence.

Just don't ask him to score.

11. desi tmac91

desi tmac91 Member

You had such a nice future ahead Blake Griffin...

12. ItsMyFault

ItsMyFault Contributing Member

Here's the draft lottery... uploaded.. processing.. should be working shortly.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/wC70uOUFcPs&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/wC70uOUFcPs&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

13. A_3PO

A_3PO Member

Agreed. Personally, I don't think Thabeet will be much in the NBA. If he becomes a defensive stopper in the middle and a good rebounder, the Thunder should be happy.

14. The_Yoyo

The_Yoyo Contributing Member

i think OKC may offer the 3rd and one of their other first round picks for griffin along with maybe another player

15. worzel gummidge

OKC also have the salary space to absorb one of the Clippers bad contracts in Davis, Kaman, or Randolph.

16. vcchlw

vcchlw Contributing Member

For those who miss the drawing:

[​IMG]

17. 1JumpShot

1JumpShot Member

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/8MJBkBXhpqE&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/8MJBkBXhpqE&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

and here is the vid.

18. farrisdabis

farrisdabis Member

I thing Thabeet will become a serviceable big man in the NBA. He has size and is very mobile. He is adding on weight and will eventually develop a few offensive moves to compliment his defense. I would love to OKC get him.

19. saleem

saleem Contributing Member

Even the Clippers can't blow it this time or can they?

20. wireonfire

wireonfire Contributing Member

We should try to take DeAndre Jordan off the Clippers hand since now they are loaded with bigs.