1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Lose the Dwight idea. Go more along this route.

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by jnuge90, Jun 26, 2012.

1. mazinger

mazinger Member

[​IMG]

2. ObamaFan

ObamaFan Member

Dragic, Lee, Parsons, Josh Smith, and Dwight Howard.. i would rather die trying to get that lineup, over any other player in this draft( that includes unibrow)

3. CertifiedTroll

Instead of picking a contending team lets rebuild to get a contending team years later. (I didn't add question mark because this makes me angry)

4. RedNation

RedNation Contributing Member

Eh. Id rather stick to moreys idea

5. jnuge90

jnuge90 Member

This is Morey's idea

6. Dreamin

Dreamin Member

No gurantee Dwight will stay and all we would have left to show is Hedo. Think of all that we would have given up to be stuck with Hedo.

7. teebone21

teebone21 Member

one year rental followed by the 18th pick in draft if we make playoffs . HELL NO. Then ANOTHER year of drafting and hoping we get another star

8. psingh34

psingh34 Member

I think its hilarious that people get all worked up about posts in the wrong place .. so much so that 4 or 5 have to make that their own contributory comment

9. psingh34

psingh34 Member

I think people are forgetting the salary cap space that will be left behind if he does not sign with us. when players such as chris paul, igudala, bynum, pekovic are unrestricted FAs we may get a couple of players (max and near max) to replace him on the roster