1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Looks like I'm permanently moving to Houston

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by drapg, Jun 12, 2003.

1. codell

codell Contributing Member

Oh don't worry. lol

Truth be told, my wife is a realtor and I have been known to use her software to get info on listings too.

2. drapg

drapg Member

thanks for the advice dcsports.

i'm noticing a lot of apartments in that area. the only problem is i can't find any 1-1's with W/D connections. I have to have a place where I can put my W&D!!!!

The physical search begins after work tonight.

Thanks for the input again peoples!

Yes Refman and AB, we gotta hang now (as 2 of my favorite posters, I'd love to meet ya'll.)

3. codell

codell Contributing Member

Most apartments that have W&D connections already have W&Ds (at least, most that I have seen).

You might want to look into renting a small house, depending on how much $/mo. you want to spend.

4. B

B Contributing Member

If you are looking for pretty low priced apartments, try Bayou Park. I lived there for about 6 months when I moved back to Houston. It's on the northeast corner of Shepard and Memorial.

B

5. Refman

Refman Contributing Member

Damn right. :)

6. IROC it

IROC it Contributing Member

Hopefully permanently doesn't mean exactly permanently... it sounds so "in the ground" final.

Don't die dude.

I don't know it just struck me funny... "permanently."

But congrats.

7. Manny Ramirez

Manny Ramirez The Music Man

No, he is like Cosmo Kramer and in the fantasy business!:p ;)

drapg,

That is great, man! I am so happy that you have gotten yourself a job. You sound like a great individual and I can't even imagine how hard it was to go that long unemployed. I hope you enjoy this new job for a long time.

8. Drewdog

Drewdog Contributing Member

I miss Houston.... :(

The:

Girls
    Food
    Pro sports
    Girls

and especially the girls. The single scene there for me is like magic in a bottle. I dont know what it is, but I have Austin Powers mojo whenever Im there......

*sigh*