1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Looking past Jeremy Lin, Kevin Mchale and the refs tonight....

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch City1993, Apr 28, 2014.

1. Clutch City1993

Clutch City1993 Bury Me In The H
    Supporting Member Supporting Member

I'm very proud of the players that DID show up tonight for game 4. Howard, Parsons and Daniels. Harden still has time to grow and reach his prime. As does Parsons.....I know things may seem bleek right now but we have a few more seasons to grow.

With Morey making the deals, we have so much to look forward to in these upcoming years!

A true fan will ride or die. I may be dead tonight but I will be up and alive for game 5. There's still hope for this series but even more for next season and the year after that.

Thank you Morey for bringing us Harden and Howard. Buying that second round pick for Parsons, scouting the wolverine in Russia and using the RGV to build up Daniels, Smith, and Canaan. The best is yet to come....who knows what kind of deal may be struck up next or what coach we may hire.....the goal is to win a ring and although its impossible to win one every season, at least we can take pride in supporting our team no matter what the circumstances.

Red/yellow forever.

#1 Clutch City1993, Apr 28, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 28, 2014
    1 person likes this.
  2. Rocketman1234

Rocketman1234 Member

Stop praising Parsons. His defence has become horrible and he should be held accountable too.

3. Pieman2005

Pieman2005 Member

Good post man. We need to keep our spirits up.

4. TDRox

TDRox Member

Get outta here dumbs.

5. yunac010

yunac010 Member

Sorry but I disagree about Parsons. I'm proud of Dwight and Daniels. Dwight has carried this team defensively over and over again while Daniels made some clutch shots in his second playoffs game. However Parsons just puts up empty stats. Sure he scores a bunch but he gives up just as much on the defensive end. He disappears down the stretch (though to be fair the whole team goes away from him and hands it to Harden almost every time). He also forces things and has a really bad case of tunnel vision. He'd be fine if he went back to being the scrappy do it all player who plays within the flow instead of the whole stupid point forward business.

6. TDRox

TDRox Member

Funny how all the people bashing Parsons are 2012ers?

7. Krizzle

Krizzle Member

I disagree on Parsons he is too full of himself now, and he is not playing the way he use to 2 years ago. He is overrated on this board.

8. Karolik

Karolik Member

Parsons sucks

9. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

I find the ganging up on Lin totally distasteful.

- coaching has been helpless all series
    - Harden quit towards the end of the game and hasn't been playing defense
    - Beverley lost the ball when there was still a chance to tie it
    - Mo Williams was out of bounds
    - the refs blew several calls (Aldridge fouled Harden on that three-pointer)

Yet, there is only an outburst of hate against Lin here.

I don't understand.

10. Little Bit

Little Bit Member

He deserves just as much blame.

11. tmacfor35

tmacfor35 Contributing Member

So PJ tucker is a FA? Please sign him.

12. DwangBoy

DwangBoy Member

I hope our coaches can identify the growth areas as well as CF.net.... harden needs to be more resilient, Howard too. We need more accountability on D, and we need a better PG playmaker. harden isn't cut out to create shots this frequently.

13. cardpire

cardpire Member

There is plenty of blame to go around, but that was pretty much the worst turnover I've ever seen. And coming on the heels of last game's flubberies...it ain't exactly a shocker that he's getting the brunt of it.

14. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

the sheeps hear their politicians china bashing on cnn all day so they're just following the herd

15. coffeelover665

I don't know either. Lin wasn't the reason Blazer put up 100+ points. McHale called a timeout when Lin has the ball and they didn't allow it to go through.

16. Layup Drill

Layup Drill Member

To take a positive from this game...TROY DANIELS!!

very impressive. I was so freaking nervous when he was shooting those Fts but he has nerves of steel. Uncommon to find someone so inexperienced be so poised and come up huge.

17. JazzLakerHater

Can someone please answer this question for me. What on gods earth happened to Chandler Parsons defense from his rookie year? Everyone loves to rag on Harden's D, and rightfully so, but Parsons is just atrocious.

18. haydenfisher342

i asked myself that same question, he stopped kobe from being kobe, what happend