1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

LOL Skip Bayless

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by djohn2oo8, Nov 12, 2009.

1. Lil Pun

Lil Pun Contributing Member

The Giants may be free falling but they have shown in the past they can get it together. They did just beat the Eagles, just like they did last year but facing them again later in the year has never bode well for a Romo-led Cowboy team, look at last year. I know Washington is bad but it is a rivalry game in the division and I still think they'll play them tough. We shall see.

2. juicystream

juicystream Contributing Member

Maybe he is saying it because of how much he hates TO. TO gone, team gets better. Thats what he is hoping for.

3. SwoLy-D

SwoLy-D Contributing Member

3:30 - 5:30 "We're live at Brett Favre's house..." :eek:

4. ima_drummer2k

ima_drummer2k Contributing Member

The Cowboys are an enigma to me. On paper, they are as good as any team in the league, but it seems like they just make so many dumb mistakes on the field. And they seem to always play down to their competition.

Plus, there’s just something about Wade Phillips that I can’t really put my finger on. He’s not really a disciplinarian (hence the dumb mistakes/penalties) and he just has a sort of Jack Pardee aura about him, if that makes sense. He just constantly looks so utterly clueless on the sideline.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

They sure have looked good the last 2 weeks though. They will most likely win the division. And depending on if the Vikings ever come back down to earth (and I think they will), they could even get a 1st round bye….before they inevitably lose their playoff game, that is.

#24 ima_drummer2k, Nov 12, 2009
    Last edited: Nov 12, 2009
  5. krnxsnoopy

krnxsnoopy Contributing Member

Skip Bayless makes me want to stick my head in the wall.

6. Shaud

Shaud Member

Pretty much sums it up.

7. emjohn

emjohn Contributing Member

My buddy had First Take on early this week, and I caught Bayless claim the Saints weren't a top 5 team.

Stunning how ESPN decided years ago that a blowhard spouting idiocy was better for ratings than paying for an expert with insight.

Listening to Golic try and stay with Greeny on a legit NBA topic is equally as bad. This morning on Mike & Mike, it was the topic of teams willfully throwing away 2+ seasons to chase the 2010 sweepstakes. Golic clearly didn't have a clue what was really going on, and apparently thought this was about one or two teams each year being a seller at the trade deadline. Pretty bad.

Evan

8. ubigred

ubigred Contributing Member

yea Skip is a joke on that show. He is only there for ratings. He gets owns a fair amount of time , but just quietly doesn't say anything.

9. Legend Killer

Legend Killer Contributing Member

New Orleans and The Vikings will get the byes in the NFC.

Saints will win 14 games

Vikings 13

Cowboys will get a home playoff game, and lose it

10. Air Langhi

Air Langhi Contributing Member

I wonder what percentage of time espn spends on the following items:

Yankees
    Sox
    lebron
    kobe/lakers
    brett farve
    cowboys

This might be 70% of their coverage.

11. rrj_gamz

rrj_gamz Contributing Member

No *****...throw in Brett Favre and you've nailed it...

Cowboys aren't better than the Saints right now, IMHO...they're close, but even though they're winning, they still make stupid, undisciplined mistakes...The D is pretty solid and that's whay the Vikings are better as well because of their D...

That said, I still think the Cowboys have plenty of time to Fock ***** up w/ December fast approaching...

12. Obito

Obito Contributing Member

DIDZ SOME1 SAY LEBRONCENTER?!?!?
    [​IMG]

Du-du-du...du-du-du

13. justtxyank

justtxyank Contributing Member

Whoever told you that you were good at photoshop lied man. I hate to be rude about it, but sometimes people need to hear it from a complete stranger for it to sink it. That is absolutely horrible. I award you no points. Everyone who has ever done a photoshop is now degraded because of that work.

Not JK

14. Obito

Obito Contributing Member

Ok? lol

I didn't make it bro, just uploaded it. :p