1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Lohan: "Yes, they're real."

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Faos, Jul 28, 2004.

1. Faos

Faos Contributing Member

Lohan gets 'Rolling'

[​IMG]

By César G. Soriano, USA TODAY

Yes, says Lindsay Lohan, they're real.

The actress, who turned 18 on July 2, again insists she hasn't had a breast job. Lohan displays her assets in a cleavage-bearing photo shoot in the new Rolling Stone.

"I don't think of myself as a sex symbol," she says in her profanity-laced interview. "I look up to sex symbols: Madonna, Marilyn Monroe. So it doesn't bother me if people call me that."

Lohan has previously dismissed the breast-enhancement stories as "r****ded." Now, she calls the stories "stupid. I have to watch myself. I guess I say 'r****ded' a lot and this group (representing the mentally disabled) got mad at me."

Other insights from the star of Mean Girls:

Lohan talks about dating That '70s Show star Wilmer Valderrama, 24. "We've become really, really good friends. I love him to death. He's a great guy. If this matures into a serious relationship, he'll be my first real boyfriend. But I don't know. I'm only 18. I wanna have fun."

When they're on dates, other women "seriously hit on him right in front of me. I'm already insecure, and there are a lot of pretty girls in L.A. It makes me feel bad."When Lohan was 11, her father, Michael, was sentenced to four years in prison for stock fraud. "My Mom (Dina) just said 'Dad's working. He's away. He's busy.' I finally figured it out. I was like, 'Mom, I'm not an idiot."

Lohan is close to her dad, who's also facing charges for allegedly beating up his brother-in-law and a garbage man. "My dad's a big boy. He's gonna do what he's gonna do. I don't feel bad for him. When my dad would do things like that, it used to really hurt me. At the same time, he's the best dad. He's the most loving, kind persion you could ever meet. My parents are working some things out right now. But they've been married for 20 years. They'll work it out."

She is currently considering a movie script in which her character gets drunk, has sex, gets pregnant and has an abortion.

Lohan says she has never done drugs, and never drinks at nightclubs. "If I wanted to drink, I'd just stay home and do it with my friends."

On reaching voting age: "I'm not very politically involved. And I don't like to talk about it. I mean, if you say you're a Democrat, that'll turn off Republicans and that's half your fan base."

2. Rasselas

Rasselas Contributing Member

Suddenly, Jessica Simpson looks like a genius by comparison.

3. synergy

synergy Member

Wow, that is one nice picture.

4. rrj_gamz

rrj_gamz Contributing Member

I'd still hit that sh*t...;)

But Fez...:rolleyes:

5. JuanValdez

JuanValdez Contributing Member

Lol. :D

6. Mulder

Mulder Contributing Member

and they're fabulous!

7. PhiSlammaJamma

8. mateo

mateo Contributing Member

If you guys want, we could siphon some bucks from the tipjar and (although it will be a great hardship for me) I can fly out to LA, have dinner with Ms Lohan, and determine whether they are real or not.

What do you think? I think its a great plan.

9. plcmts17

plcmts17 Member

she seems to be a very shrewd person when it comes to fame and personal life. And the fact that she is politically centrist is another point in her favor. Oh who am I kidding, all I care about is more naughty pictures :)

10. Isabel

Isabel Member

<b>On reaching voting age: "I'm not very politically involved. And I don't like to talk about it. I mean, if you say you're a Democrat, that'll turn off Republicans and that's half your fan base."</b>

While I'm not a big fan of hers, this doesn't seem stupid to me. It's actually quite a good strategy. So often we see actors and singers get up on stage about their politics, and do most of us want to hear it most of the time? Probably not. Just because you're a well-liked entertainer doesn't make you qualified to be an expert on politics, and it doesn't mean that people want to hear you get up on your soapbox about it.

I do wonder how long it took her to figure out that her father was in prison, though. :)

11. Jeff

Jeff Clutch Crew

Is it just me or does that sound like a 10-year-old who just cannot accept that mommy and daddy aren't living together anymore?

12. Hippieloser

Hippieloser Contributing Member

Who the hell wants to hear her TALK at all?

13. Toast

Toast Member

14. slickvik69

slickvik69 Contributing Member

Michael Jordan said something similar before: "Republicans buy shoes too."

15. Ender120

Ender120 Contributing Member

The best she can do is Fez?

I must meet this girl.

Also, she talks about how if things got serious with him, that would be her first "real" boyfriend.

You think that means it's been done before? I sure hope not.

I'll be the first. Mark my words.

I'll even put it in my sig.

16. gwayneco

gwayneco Contributing Member

So, this is the latest teen-age pop culture slut du jour? I guess I'm getting old, but I would rather watch R. Lee Ermey shoot at melons with a M-16 than look at hers.

17. thegary

thegary Contributing Member

maybe, just maybe, this thread is a meaningless waste of time. however, you are old indeed if you couldn't just imagine giving her your ATTENTION.

18. Oski2005

Oski2005 Contributing Member

Is that Rolling Stone out already?

19. Pole

Pole Houston Rockets--Tilman Fertitta's latest mess.

Hope I die before I get that old.

20. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

It's not like she's in her mid-20s. Hell, even at my age, I'd be pretty upset if my parents split up.