1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Local] Conservative Talk Radio Host Michael Berry Involved in Hit & Run at Gay Bar

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by percicles, Feb 15, 2012.

1. QdoubleA

QdoubleA Member

2. ima_drummer2k

ima_drummer2k Contributing Member

I heard that on the way home while waiting for Berry's show to come on. That was about as unfunny as anything I've ever heard on the radio before, but OF COURSE they thought it was so funny that they were laughing uncontrollably and played it 5 times during my 10 minute ride home.

Seriously, that show is probably the worst show in the history of radio. No hyperbole. How does Innes even pull a paycheck? :confused:

But I digress....

Berry pulled his facebook and tweeter down? Seriously? Man.....where there's smoke, there's fire. LOL...

3. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

Looks like Michael picked the wrong bar to have a rear end accident...

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/6YMPAH67f4o" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

1 person likes this.
  4. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Sorry conservatives can't keep supporting candidates that try introduce amendments to the constitution that ban gay marriage(and therefore equal rights for gays), try to keep Don't Ask Don't Tell (discriminating against gays in the military), speak out against gay couple adoption, talk about sanctity of marriage being only between a man and a woman, and at least a dozen other anti-gay things, and then feign shock and surprise when they are seen as anti-gay.

It just doesn't work. Maybe if they supported politicians who didn't do things like that it would be ok to act surprised.

5. ima_drummer2k

Any truth to the rumor that a Cher CD was found at the scene of the accident?

6. Yonkers

Yonkers Contributing Member

I used to consider myself conservative. But I've always really been a fiscal conservative and social moderate. All you said above has always bothered me but it seems if you consider yourself conservative you have to be D. All of the above. So I consider myself more Independent. Easier to distance myself from some of the extreme opinions out there.
    Do liberals have the same problem? Surely you don't agree with everything said from the far left?

7. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

Dude, you are 10 years behind. They listen to Robyn now.

8. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I don't have a problem with people having conservative views on some issues and more liberal views on other views. I don't agree with all things the far left says.

I'm usually farther left than most "liberal" commentators, but I absolutely hate political correctness. The only thing I can say is that I see the good intentions behind liberal positions I disagree with. I can't see any good intentions in politicians who try to exclude a certain group of Americans and treat them as unequal.

So I wouldn't have a problem saying they support certain anti-gay politicians on certain issues if they were also openly vocal in slamming those politicians for the anti-gay stances they take.

But even then for them to act shocked that people might presume conservatives were anti-gay after seeing the actions of so many conservative politicians is just silly.

9. SwoLy-D

SwoLy-D Contributing Member

D&D has spilled over. Anyway...

So... come on, fellas... who here hasn't gone to a gay bar... just out of curiosity... and has seen a drag show? Who hasn't? ;)

If it was you that did the Hit-and-Run, Michael Berry, pay the man at the door!
    Why did you keep listening after you heard it 3 or even 4 times? :grin: If it's the "worst", why did you keep listening? Why not just tune in when Berry was supposed to be on? :confused:

10. Raven

Raven Member

How could he not expect to eventually be recognized?

11. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

It's possible the damage wasn't bad enough to merit charges along with no one getting injured. That said he could've left a note.

12. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

It still is.

13. Yonkers

Yonkers Contributing Member

My point was he's saying he didn't do it and the bouncer said he did. At the time there wasn't enough evidence one way or another and the fact that the DA declined to charge would given him more credence. Of course, in light of the recent video and additional witnesses that might change.

14. MadMax

MadMax Contributing Member

lay off!!! he looks fabulous!!!

1 person likes this.
  15. Joshfast

Joshfast "We're all gonna die" - Billy Sole
    Supporting Member

My only guess is he let his dick do his thinking for him. That always gets you in trouble.

16. ima_drummer2k

Because they played it 3 or 4 times in the span of 2 minutes.

Because, like most other talk radio programs, it's so GOD AWFUL that it's ironically entertaining to listen to.

Because, unlike most talk radio listeners/callers, I actually have a life and only listen during my 10-minute commute from the park and ride to my home. I was home by the time his show came on.

17. esteban

esteban Member

Somewhere in DC or Houston, the triple crown weave queen Sheila is jumping up and down wailing " MUSS I DIE BEFORE I GET A CONVICTION".

1 person likes this.
  18. Another Brother

Another Brother Contributing Member

Repped for accuracy.

19. bnb

bnb Contributing Member

20. esteban

esteban Member

Thanks bro!