1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Local] Conservative Talk Radio Host Michael Berry Involved in Hit & Run at Gay Bar

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by percicles, Feb 15, 2012.

1. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

All's well that ends well. At least for Michael Berry, since there will be no charges. Apparently, he did admit to being in the bar, but his defense was that he didn't know he hit the car, and according to his lawyer, if you don't know you hit the car and ran, its not hit and run.

http://www.chron.com/news/houston-texas/article/Talk-show-host-Michael-Berry-won-t-be-charged-in-3524861.php

I am shocked, shocked I tell you. A right-wing talk show host hurrying away from a gay bar, hits a car in the process, and didn't know he hit the car? Shocking...

2. rhadamanthus

rhadamanthus Contributing Member

I know it's sad and kind of gross but it's also terribly funny to see how desperate some folks are to maintain that hetero image.

3. Rashmon

Rashmon Contributing Member

I'm going to have to remember this clever "I didn't know I hit that car" defense.

4. droopy421

droopy421 Member

Sounds like there wasn't much of a case against him based on this quote.

5. ima_drummer2k

ima_drummer2k Contributing Member

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/4Lh66RMGzME" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

6. thadeus

thadeus Contributing Member

"the source" strikes again!

He is a dastardly villain!

7. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

I'd have given the "source said paint chip didn't match" argument a bit more credence if the lawyer didn't continue with the weasel out:

Again, I wonder how many people can leave a bar and say "Offisher, I dindnt know I hit the carsh..." and get away with it? :p