1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Lloyd] Cavs engaged with Rockets on deal involving Alec Burks

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by sogood., Feb 5, 2019.

1. ElPigto

ElPigto Member
    Supporting Member

It's my lunch time, hoping Morey can make a trade in this next hour so I can be productive the rest of the day.

2. hibbetts

hibbetts Member

A M E N !!!

JVL713 likes this.
  3. amaru

amaru Member

It comes down to us have no real assets.

fattz and foggy94 like this.
  4. joshuaao

joshuaao Member

You know that even if a deal occurred in the next hour, you'd be on here all afternoon to discuss it hahaha

snowconeman22 likes this.
  5. Wylo

Wylo Member

6. Louka

Louka Contributing Member

hoping Morey can make a trade in this next hour so I can remain unproductive regardless

FIFM

JamalP. likes this.
  7. hakeemthagreat

Josh Smith single handedly saved our season in game 6, in one of the most iconic momments in Rockets history. He was also key in the series before that against Dallas. Almost NOBODY wanted him except me & few others here. To say he just "played well" is a gross under statement

Faried just got here & has played well past expectations. Both these guys had the same ridiculous assumptions by posters here

Sajan likes this.
  8. HP3

HP3 Member

Man, the more I look at the other trades, the more disdain I have for this one LOL. But...who knows, maybe Burks would be good for us, idk.

snowconeman22 likes this.
  9. Fyreball

Fyreball Contributing Member

Nah dude, Alec Burks does literally nothing to move the needle. It would be a pure cost cutting move and nothing else. If this move is all the Rockets do, I'd legit want a riot in front of Tilman's office.

RHU525, snowconeman22 and HP3 like this.
  10. HP3

HP3 Member

Same here, I would absolutely hate if this was the only move.