1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

List the Current Rockets in Order of "Value" to the team.

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by countingcrow, Sep 7, 2000.

1. Rockeem

Rockeem Member

Steve is a ballhog who make stupid mistakes and can't control the ball. Anybody can get 15 pts per game when they get the ball every time down the court.
    Cuttino just plain sucks.
    Taylor is a p***y.
    Cato is a weaker much sorrier vesion of Shaq.
    Anderson is Jazz trash we picked up, though he is second on my list.
    Hakeem is the best player ever and he is still top five in the NBA and I never said to put him on the top of the list just for what he has done I said that he could be put there for that alone. F*uck you if you think I should put him at number 6, because I will tell you one thing: that is Hakeem Olajuwon and he will not disappoint.

------------------

2. jscmedia

jscmedia Contributing Member

Can you believe that Matt Bullard is still hanging around collecting millions and playing golf with Charles ?

------------------

3. jscmedia

jscmedia Contributing Member

Can you believe that Matt Bullard is still hanging around collecting millions and playing golf with Charles ?

------------------

4. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

Uh...I can see someone getting the boot... [​IMG]

5. vj23k

vj23k Contributing Member

Rockeem, im not gonna say dreams not gonna contribute but saying all those player sucks thats bs. And steve put up 17 ppg a game not 15. Cuttino scored 15 off the bench mo put up 17, kelvin put up almost the same stats as dream and is more on the rise and shandon is definitely not trash. i know you probably love dream and i do too, but im being realistic and im not sure he can put up close to his old numbers. i remember i used to see him beat all the players down the court and now hes like the last one down.age has had its effect