1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Linsanity the movie is on Youtube

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by thebeardHtown, Nov 22, 2013.

1. Linsanity

Linsanity Member

what a blow, JLin has a great shot to make All Star this year if he didn't mess up his knee...

2. webattorney

webattorney Member

Response

Charlie, don't pay attention to some LOFs. Many Lin fans like me appreciate other players. I liked the way Bev plays from the beginning. Actually, Lin and Bev are two of my favorite players. Bev reminds me of that one character from Little Stooges.

3. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I saw something called Clutch City I and II.

It blows Linsanity out the water.

[​IMG]

4. Panda23

Panda23 Member

yep great viewing, dem Adelman Blazers

5. cloud9

cloud9 Member

Well, if there's one thing to take out of this documentary if you didn't like his references to race, ethnicity, and religion is that Jeremy Lin's shooting form is a WHOLE LOT better now than it was when he first came into the NBA. xD

6. tinman

Supporting Member

Charles Barkley's Suns
    Stockton/Malone 's Jazz
    Patrick Ewing's Knicks
    David Robinson's Spurs
    Penny/Shaq's Magic

All those teams went down and more importantly it was winning championships, MVPs

If you want winning streaks in the regular season, the Rockets won 22 straight and 15 straight

And if you want someone who is exciting to watch,

there's a guy named Hakeem Olajuwon, where nobody ever questions his starter status

Clutch City is also the inspiration for the name of this site

CLUTCH FANS

Clutch City is forever and shines brighter than the sun

1 person likes this.
  7. lfw

lfw Rookie

I saw that too but from the losing side. Lol

8. Panda23

Panda23 Member

Big Magic fan?

9. lfw

lfw Rookie

Knicks. I thought it was going to be the Knicks time to win the championship with Jordan playing baseball.

10. tinman

Supporting Member

Clutch posted the 20 year anniversary of us beating the knicks to go 15 - 0 to start the season

I liked how the new York media were saying Ewing and dream were equals.

Hahahaha

11. lfw

lfw Rookie

Lol. I remember that game too.

12. mikus

mikus Member

2 more years til the 20th anniversary of the brooms on Richmond Ave...
    Yep, I was there! :cool:

13. TheTruth1

TheTruth1 Rookie

I agree Houston and the Rockets have nothing I do with linsanity so why post that here. I also think it was a cheap shot on Lin and his Director's part to include a whole big segement of that Film to going in detail about how Morey and the Rox cut him on Christmas Day. Boo hoo. I didn't see him namr check Trent Johnson who was coach at Stanford that is literally across the street from Lin's high School who not only didn't recruit him but told Lin that he wasn't going to give Lin a basketball scholarship when Lin and his parents and coach called and asked about it. Wasn't Lin the North Cali player of the year/MVP of the state champs? I think he should have more of a problem with Johnson than the Roxs. But he barely mentions that and doesn't mention Trent Johnson at all.

But Lin and his director do a whole segement about Morey cutting him on Christmas Day. Cry me a freaking river. We had Johnny Flynn not to mention Lowrey and Gogi. Guys like Flynn and Lowrey play a gritty hardnose style. That's what old school ballers like Mchale appreciate and Morey agreed. They had the garunteed contracts. So bye bye Lin on Christmas Day. Get over it. The only Lin had done to that point was get cooked in the Summer league by John Wall. Lucky he even got the camp invite.

Rox did him a favor. Stop bashing the Rox!

14. lfw

lfw Rookie

Wow. You sound so upset about Lin's documentary. You know what would cheer you up? You can start a thread about Bev's documentary.

15. ohmarioyes

ohmarioyes Member

would love to watch. anyone have a working link or video?

16. lfw

lfw Rookie

17. tinman

Supporting Member

For a documentary, it should show important events good or bad, if you like it or not. I think it had to be there if that's the truth.

To him, it was the low point in his career, getting cut again. it happened so it should be there.

Morey=Serious

18. Hibrido

Hibrido Member

I think it was mentioned once, not a "whole segement". :rolleyes:

19. Dentyne

Dentyne Member

The Rox cutting him on Christmas Day was rather brief. I got more information on that from a posting on this forum the other year.

What I found interesting is when he got the call from the Knicks, he had mentioned that his best workout was with the Knicks. But they took Landry Fields in the draft.

Actually it was his play against John Wall during summer league that got him the contract from GSW. If anything Jeremy played rather well against John Wall, which is what caught people's attention.

Did you really watch the film?

20. Whoopy

Whoopy Member

He is trolling everyone, can't you tell?