1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Linsanity the movie is on Youtube

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by thebeardHtown, Nov 22, 2013.

1. gambingo

gambingo Member

Amen brother! No better place to win it all than here. :grin:

2. EssTooKayTD

EssTooKayTD Contributing Member

I put off watching this for a long time, but since it was posted here watched it. It was good! I really liked it! Thanks for sharing.

3. HoopFan

HoopFan Member

Just watched it. What can I say? What is not to like about this young man! I couldn't understand there are actually LOHs out there until I saw so many posts on CF :mad:. Go Rockets! Go Lin! Win a championship for us!!!

4. borednsleepy

borednsleepy Member

I like the 24:28 Harvard vs William&Mary game winning shots. Everyone was soooooooo happy. Man, I missed college......

5. hamsession

hamsession Member

Found it kind of boring, and I love Jeremy.

Jeremy has a great story here, but the director did a pi.ss poor job of telling it. Movie needed more conflict, better character development plot, more surprises, higher highs and lower lows. Movie seemed more like someone's senior college project.

6. FTW Rockets FTW

FTW Rockets FTW Contributing Member

Tough to not root for J Lin

7. haydenfisher342

Would you please teach myself, and the Directer how to make videos please.

8. BleedRocketsRed

BleedRocketsRed Contributing Member

Amazing movie.

Inspiring story.

9. Panda23

Panda23 Member

yep. people who dislike him because of his fans? i just struggle to see how some people can't see the rediculousness of that.

10. CasaDolce

CasaDolce Rookie

Watched it in the theater in a film festival, loved it. Watched it online again, still love it.

Will watch it in the theater again if given the chance (it's still screening in a number of cities). It's a different experience watching it on the big screen - the crowd at MSG was incredible.

11. thebeardHtown

thebeardHtown Member

Thank You Panda23 for the working link. Appreciated!;);)

12. Horry4theWin

Horry4theWin Member

I think this what the ultimate goal of the Linsanity documentary presents and that is breaking barriers, not only on the Asian-American side but the Chinese side is even more glaring. What I mean by that is, how does Jeremy Lin get so far into the NBA? yet China has a even bigger pool of talent yet not one even guard came close to Jeremy's success. So his story is a reminder to them that something may not be right either.

There's certain intangibles such as work ethic, perseverance, and good developing support system that Lin did receive at one point or another combined with his love for the game that makes it more remarkable and is a good reminder to those who questioned if it was even possible, whether we want to include race or not.

Daniel Dae Kim, also the Narrator, I think gives a good opinion on how he viewed Jeremy Lin's story.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/C7ds_HzrFAY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

13. Whoopy

Whoopy Member

Just watched it thanks for the link. On thing is for sure, he's a competitor and it must be killing him not to be a starter.

14. Peaceful Elbow

Yep, dudes nba career was almost done then Linsanity came out of no where.

The clutch shots were pretty awesome :cool:

15. hizzobbes

hizzobbes Member

From what he said during his testimony in Taiwan this summer I don't think he's letting it get to him. He has played really well off the bench and I think he's handling pressure a lot better. The documentary didn't cover his first year with the Rockets which really was another career challenge for him. He came in thinking he was going to be the man but then we get Harden right before the start of the season and he still had to deal with coming back from injury and pressure from expectations.

If you haven't watched the testimony, here it is:

[youtube]kjrlI7VOx4M[/youtube]

I'm not really religious or anything but in the video he really opens up about some of what he went through last year and how he's trying to overcome that.

I think how well he's played this season show's that what he's been working on, physically and mentally, has improved.

16. Richard Djunk

Richard Djunk Member

LOHs/ABJs are worse than LOFs.

17. Horry4theWin

Horry4theWin Member

There's also a CCTV interview he did where he talks about experience and improving.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/PkkkwbaldUE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

18. mig0s

mig0s Member

Dump her

19. Linsanity

Linsanity Member

Such an lincredible movie... i watched twice in one night... it still gives me goosebumps watching those replays during the 6-0 of Linsanity.

20. ttdestroyer

ttdestroyer Member

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. No one is telling you what to enjoy or otherwise. Or trying to shred you for your own personal tastes, whatever they may be.