1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

#Linsanity is back?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by jvu, Dec 10, 2012.

1. Spiegel

Spiegel Member

This is why we get mad, he has it in him when he wants to get angry anm go hell for leather, but more often then not he plays passive. For the love of god, Lin now you know this is what we want. Be angry, attack the damn basket and have that swag.

2. iconoclastic

iconoclastic Member

We want Jeremy Lin to get the touches and role that Harden is getting and Harden to get the touches and role that Lin is getting....

3. Solidz75

Solidz75 Rookie

We are not trading ASIC or Lin either so we need to make this work. The question is .. Do we have a coaching staff who is versatile enough to change the system to accommodate all the talent we have?

4. Solidz75

Solidz75 Rookie

Don't u now think its the coaching? He even said after the game that difference was he just said eff it and played his game. It's the coaches job to encourage this.

5. SuperStar

SuperStar Member

Nope. It was just Lin finally being more aggressive.

6. Jedster

Jedster Member

By all means critique his play. But like someone else said...it's not critiquing his play when people call him names like 'bust', 'd-leaguer', and just flat out proclaim he'll NEVER regain linsanity again because he's a 'flash in the pan'.

Can you in all honesty say those are critiques on his play?
    If you're not one of those people, and you keep your criticism above 'hatred', nobody will flame you.
    I like Lin, and I was on this board talking about how his shot was lost, and he needs to get into the gym and shoot 1000 times every night until he got his shooting right. Nobody bashed me for that.

7. hooroo

hooroo Member

Why did it work for Lin today? How did he get get his points and create successfully? If you fail to understand that, then you're just ignorantly blaming the coaches.

8. ChippedToothLin

Eh, just one game... once Lin gets over Pacquiao's loss then we'll see.

9. Z-Ro&Trae

Z-Ro&Trae Member

Jeremy Lin remind's me of Damon Stodumire's early years with the TrailerBlazers. Damon sacfrificed his flashy game he had inToronto, and played very passive in Portland also. Only difference between us now, and them back then, was that it translated to wins and play-off appearances.

10. glacier921

glacier921 Rookie

+1, couldn't have put it better myself.

11. kent335

kent335 Member

Linsanity 2.0 will die as soon as Harden returns. Coaching staff wants Lin to camp in the corner and shoot the corner 3. If Lin doesn't do that, coaching staff benches Lin.

12. Spiegel

Spiegel Member

Not really . Harden pass th ball to Lin alot and you could see James wanted Lin to be aggressive. Tonight he thought i need to stepup without james and his points. He needs to have that mentality with Harden on the court as well.

13. hooroo

hooroo Member

Come on, that is so far from the truth.

14. Chef_Monteur

Chef_Monteur Member

The Rockets have to win for Linsanity to be back. Rockets lost, so no linsanity.

15. Solidz75

Solidz75 Rookie

Whatever or whosoever fault it is, I just hope Lin continues to play like this today. Things happen when he gets in the lane. I can live with TO's if he can continue to play this aggressive.

16. Solidz75

Solidz75 Rookie

Linsanity back or not, I don't give a****. If Lin can continue to play like this, I'll take it.

17. pbnfamilia

pbnfamilia Member

The problem is that the coach is playing Lin as a SG and harden as a PG. When its obvies it needs to be switched.

18. Chef_Monteur

Chef_Monteur Member

Sorry, no dice. Rockets need to win, I don't care about how many points a player has. If we lose then its a loss and points don't matter anymore.

1 person likes this.
  19. Solidz75

Solidz75 Rookie

No duh - a loss is a loss is a loss. But Lin can play like this, don't u think it will translate to more wins?

20. rocketsfan4

rocketsfan4 Member

Ok we know you guys hate Lin. But anyway, let's just all hope Harden and Lin play well together, which would only be good for the Rockets. From watching Lin play since college, I know he only cares about the W.