1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Linsanity always begins with NY Knicks

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by coolweather, Nov 23, 2012.

1. James Gabriel

James Gabriel Member

2. apollo33

apollo33 Member

actually feeding this really bad troll...

You guys should all just press the report button on his post and he will be gone

3. Knickskiller

Knickskiller Member

note that alot of Asik's scores were passes from Jlin, but failed to count as assit.

4. Knickskiller

Knickskiller Member

nasty troll

5. Knickskiller

Knickskiller Member

sorry shayan --- i mis quoted

6. Second_Cousin

Second_Cousin Member

I am a Lin fan, this SAS by no means a linsanity game. However, Lin definitely got some of his swag back in this game, you can see it in his face and in his eyes. He absolutely had a pep in his step. He needed to get this Knicks monkey off his back. I think he will slowly regain his game from here on out.

Stephen A. On ESPN radio sounds pissed off at his Knicks but still refuses to give Lin any credit "nothing special about his game!". "Houston rockets aint no miami heat, who the hell is chandler parsons?!". He sounds pissed, I love it!

7. Akim523

Akim523 Member

Stop feeding the troll, and please, stop quoting them

8. Gil

Gil Member

Some obvious sadists on this forum. Parsons, Harden, Asik and the entire team balled out and we're arguing about a player who finally had his first 50% shooting game of the season against the Knicks of all teams.

Wouldn't be sad if all the overzealous LOF's and Dragic/Lowry cockguzzlers on here died in a fire together.

9. booster rocket

Wow. this thread is pretty bad. Shame we win against the almighty Knicks and there is all this infighting withing the rockets fanbase. Keep race out of it everyone. its 2012. Grow up! Now....on topic...not linsanity by any means, but at least lin didnt totally suck....flashes of brilliance here an there, but there really was no interior defense by knicks as half their big men are either hurt or out of shape. Grizzlies looking like the real deal over there now.

10. MamboRock

MamboRock Member

And there are over-sensitive people like you who bait on everything that Lin fans said. You people are at the same level of stupidity. And you are part of the vicious cycle. Face it.

11. Ynnis888

Ynnis888 Member

OT

"In New York he would have paid a state income tax of 8.82 percent and a city tax of $3.876 percent. Neither Texas nor Houston have income taxes. As a result, Lin will save $1,040,416.04 a year."

I am moving to Texas! :grin:

12. SuperStar

SuperStar Member

Are you Da Rock? The guy in my signature? I kind of miss that guy.

13. GTRockets

GTRockets Member

This was a solid overall effort

14. MamboRock

MamboRock Member

Why do you miss him? Was he your boyfriend?

By the way, I don't know who darock is but I do know you are a hypersensitive individual based on your posts.

15. Knickskiller

Knickskiller Member

bro that dude is not a jlin fan --- LOF whatever - he is just a troll.
    Jlin got his tooth chipped i think that's why he came out.

16. Jedster

Jedster Member

To stop all the infighting and racism, it's so simple.
    ...Just learn the difference between laughing at someone versus laughing with someone.

Laughing at someone is when you make fun of somebody's looks, way of talking, their stupidity...just generally something to put others down. It's really just bullying if you laugh at some other person's expense and then claim they are too sensitive when they get upset. Not very fair.

Anyway, whatever. There are probably those who have never been mocked or marginalized in their lives so they don't know how that feels, and all this reasoning is meaningless to them.

17. SuperStar

SuperStar Member

lol Ignored. From your signature you sound like one of those guys that see yourself as the defender of Asians. I see why we wouldn't get along. Nice seeing you again though Da Rock.

18. MamboRock

MamboRock Member

Bailing out huh? LOL. You still have not introduced to me who darock is though. Would you mind sharing with us why you are so attracted to that man? By the way, please stop being such an overly-sensitive person. Your life will be happier. Believe me.

19. nono

nono Member

Good game for Lin. Hopefully this is the start of a good run. We have a three day break before the craptors game so hopefully he can work more on his shooting and come back even better.

20. stefanb

stefanb Member

Please stay where you are. We have enough annoying Californians and wannabe NYers (really from Kentucky but moved to NY to become a hipster) moving here. Texas is anything but vacant, please stay far far away.