1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Lineup vs Golden State

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by RocketOrg, May 5, 2019.

1. RocketOrg

RocketOrg Member

Obviously our bench players play better at home and Nene needs to see more minutes, just my observation through 3 games. I also think Faried can contribute in a big way. He prove me to be s good matchup earlier in the year against Golden State. The question I have is whether the current line up with Capela playing so many minutes can win, and not just at home but on the road. So far Capela has been a no-show on the road. I also don’t think Shumpert will be able to keep up at this pace. History shows he’s a poor 3-pt shooter and a decent defender. Not great but decent. What’s concerning are all the missed assignments in the pick n rolls. He and Capela missed a number of them yesterday.

Personally, I think we need to go with s bigger lineup. It’s possible we could squeak out the be more win but I don't see the Warriors unless we play Nene more and give minutes to Faried. They just have too much fire power and Shumpert will eventually go back to who is, a poor shooter.

hakeem94 likes this.