1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Lin was more effective in the 2013 Playoffs!

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by newAge_Rockets, Apr 28, 2014.

?

How do you feel about Jeremy Lin

1. He Sucks

1 vote(s)
    14.3%
  2. Cut him TONIGHT

1 vote(s)
    14.3%
  3. Super glue his behind to the pine

2 vote(s)
    28.6%
  4. I'm a LOF

3 vote(s)
    42.9%
  1. newAge_Rockets

We were all disappointed last year when Lin went out with injury and couldn't play in the playoffs. He also wimped out of the 2012 playoffs with the Knicks because of another one of his "injuries." Well I cant believe it, but I really wish Lin would have gotten a minor injury a week or so ago that would have kept him out of the playoffs. He is a much more effective player when his a** is glued to the pine.

This isn't knee jerk, this is months of pent up frustration. Forgive me for ANOTHER Lin thread, but I cant take it anymore. Let Daniels have all his minutes next year when we start fresh with the new coach (JVG & SVG?).

2. Horry4theWin

Horry4theWin Member

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/-iSGbcJVp38" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/MX9gBA2x8a8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

3. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

Jeremy Lin does good things. It's just his mistakes turnout to be the most colossal mistakes imaginable. I actually thought he should have been out there in OT even after his boneheadedness.