1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Lin fans: Why the opposition to 6th man?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by LelWestbrick, Jul 8, 2013.

1. Billionzz

Billionzz Contributing Member

It's alright to have a different opinion than somebody else but if you have been watching the Rockets for 40 years it seems like you should be able to do that with out having to insult people that don't agree with you.

I'm a Lin fan but not a LOF and I'm not Asian but you had to throw a little jab out there about you going to eat Asian food, like all Lin fans are Asian. A Lin fan could be any color and maybe they are better at evaluating talent than you. Lin still has a lot o improve but for you to say that you don't see anything special in him makes me have to question your ability to recognize talent.

Plus I don't see people insulting you by calling you a boy over and over, like a Beverley fan boy. I agree that many of the LOF's are annoying but when you try to group all Lin fans in the same group that's just as annoying.

2. Rockets590

Rockets590 Rookie

Well said

3. luckytxn

luckytxn Member

Lol

Dude. My wife is Asian. It was late at night. She had gotten out of the shower. I had to go take care of business. Can you put 2 and 2 together?

4. Roxnostalgia

Roxnostalgia Contributing Member

Ohhhh! Only one bathroom and you had to drop a deuce?

5. luckytxn

luckytxn Member

OK

We do have only one bathroom anyway. :cool:

6. raskol

raskol Contributing Member

No wonder you don't like Asians...

I kid, I kid. I know the shower call well.

7. luckytxn

luckytxn Member

OK

Oh hell yeah. Life is good. :)