1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Lin fans: How conflicted did you feel seeing Lin play your favorite team from last year?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by LelWestbrick, Dec 17, 2012.

1. gorockets2009

gorockets2009 Rookie

LOL, you made my day. It would be better if Thomas is still the GM for Knicks. There used to be a field day for every visiting team in the Garden.:grin:

2. Bill Bradley

Bill Bradley Member

I will answer the original post. As someone who was a fan of the Knicks since the 1970s, it felt great to see the Rockets destroy the Knicks and I didn't feel conflicted at all. Actually, quite the opposite. Made me feel good that I have gotten over my love of the Knicks. The Lin situation this last offseason was the last kick in the nuts I was willing to take from the Knicks' front office. They don't give a crap about their fans and are a rotten organization. I vowed to no longer support them and have stayed true to that. I can't really feel a connection to that team other than Novak. They are a collection of low character guys that I can't fully support like Knicks teams of the past.

3. JJ23

JJ23 Rookie

Good to know some Knicks fans have a great deal of class and intellect. Welcome to Clutchfans.

4. Bill Bradley

Bill Bradley Member

Thank you, sir.

5. Rockets2K

Rockets2K Clutch Crew

Uumm, yeah.

You know how I can tell you are a young fan?

You totally forgot to mention the Rockets winning game 3 of the 94 Finals in MSG on their way to winning the championship AND denying NY the opportunity to celebrate a NHL and NBA championship in the same year.

6. kwongadong

kwongadong Member

LOHs talk more about Lin than LOFs...

7. FR0497

FR0497 Member

tinman is that you?

8. peter2012

peter2012 Member

I feel the same. I still love novak in that team, as to shump, I am really not sure for now.

9. CCorn

CCorn Member

Eh mentioned that scrub team once, they don't deserve two mentions when talking about the greatest franchise in nba history.

10. Ralph97

Ralph97 Member

Op is definitely LOH. Go back to the hood.

11. LelWestbrick

LelWestbrick Rookie

^lol, chill I was joking

I actually like Lin and hope he continues to have the success he's had these past few games. If he and Hardin can find a way to work together effectively we'll have a great backcourt.

not a hater